Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hands down the biggest crutch class in wow.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Stop playing 2's which is Unbalanced as fuck and play 3's maybe OP, since you don't encounter as many blood DK's in 3s and they are much easier to kill.

Also if you are in a 2's match a Rogue + another Class can lock down a Blood Dk easily.

Seems like a L2Play issue.
    For sure! I get raped in 2's by those sneaky stealthers. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Nouumad View Post
    Yeah right, u want it locked, because u know you're wrong, and blood dk's is retarded, like the players playing them. =)

Blood failures gonna hate!
    Because I know I'm wrong. First off, I've never, EVER set foot into a BG/arena as a DK. I want it locked because there's only: uninformed people, flaming, and exaggeration going on in this thread. If you want to beat Blood DKs (which are strong, perhaps too strong, I will admit), you have to like, know what to do, and not blindly charge in and feed them Death Strikes and Vengeance.

Now "stop being wrong, u know you're wrong".

Deleted
    I do understand they do more than a ret. They heal themselves 100% more. And can't be killed as melee
    Retard.
    They sure as hell can.

Yeah right, u want it locked, because u know you're wrong, and blood dk's is retarded, like the players playing them. =)

Blood failures gonna hate!
    I like that the only argument you can come up with is calling everybody "retards" or that they have no brain.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    OP doesn't want to have his question answered, he just wanted to start a flame war. Lock this and ban OP. Doesn't want to clarify his question so it can be answered.

Delete blood dk's, and dk's from the game. Only retarded people are playing dk's.
    Spamming death strike takes skills, right..

In the good old days, tanking spec's did almost no dmg, but gave the tank threat. But now n days, it's almost like they're just topping dmg, and got the aggro that way....

Death knights, worst mistake ever made by blizzard. Face it. If your playing death knights, you better quit this game.
    False, in the "good ol' days" tanks did crappy damage and crappy threat, any half decent dps could only put out 60% of their max potential when accompanied by any half decent tank because the tank lacked the ability to put out any decent dps and therefore threat. The system currently in place is fine, just make it so players can't cause vengeance to proc and blood dks will just be turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    There is only one place blood dk's are meant to be played, and that's in Pve.. Any blood dks's playing arenas surely realize they are dropped behind the wagon... Or not
    Sounds like you need to stop QQing on forums and just need to go learn to play 2's better. If you get a Blood Dk, just keep him shived and get your healer to get on the offensive a bit, and if you don't even run with a healer and you are having trouble dropping a Blood with 2 dps's, then.. Its a bit sad.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Deleted
    Sounds like you need to stop QQing on forums and just need to go learn to play 2's better.
    Sounds like you need to realize the fact that a rogue cannot kill a blood dk. Meh

Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    You must be so proud.

OT: Kite and Shiv. If you an't do that then simply run. What really matters is 3v3, and you don't see too many blood dk's in there for a reason.
    i know the reason, Most are still gearing right now, early as HELL in the season, once it gets later when people have enough gear youll prob see a few

10+ Year Old Account
    It's great, I get in 2s games with my warlock friend who dies off the start to double melee only to win 2v1.

Sounds like you need to realize the fact that a rogue cannot kill a blood dk. Meh
    Cannot? No. Can, but is difficult? Yes. Seriously, thread needs to be closed. We've listed out what to do as a rogue vs a blood, you're just not listening.

Implying that in a 2's team only you as a rogue is there to fight the DK.

USE YOUR PARTNER it why is it called 2v2 not LOL ME VS SOMEONE 1V1 WHILE MY FRIENDS FIGHTS SOMEONE ELSE 1V1

How the heck are you having trouble with Blood DK's in 2v2?..

Unless you're sub 2.2k rated.. then in which case you'll have problems with 50% of the teams you come across.

But seriously... Blood DK's? CC -> Kill his partner -> Kite him. Like seriously, 1 chains of ice, 1 crip, 1 frost shock, earth bind totem, nova, CoE... etc..

They're only hard to kill, when you make them hard to kill.

Deleted
    But, why would it be needed to be a fucking tanking spec in arena?

Deleted
    Implying that in a 2's team only you as a rogue is there to fight the DK.

USE YOUR PARTNER it why is it called 2v2 not LOL ME VS SOMEONE 1V1 WHILE MY FRIENDS FIGHTS SOMEONE ELSE 1V1
    And I if I am getting raped by the feral druid? - Guys, lets chance the topic: DK's in pvp in general. Not just 2s. Now, can you please tell me why they do more dmg. than a ret? And I find it funny that almost every dk I see in bgs atm are blood. There must be a silly reason for that.

Deleted
    Love all the 1500 rated shitters complaining about dks.
    Eventually maybe it will make u a better player when u realise tunnelvision doesnt work no matter what class youre up against, except at retard rating.

Deleted
    Delete blood dk's, and dk's from the game. Only retarded people are playing dk's.
    Spamming death strike takes skills, right..

In the good old days, tanking spec's did almost no dmg, but gave the tank threat. But now n days, it's almost like they're just topping dmg, and got the aggro that way....

Death knights, worst mistake ever made by blizzard. Face it. If your playing death knights, you better quit this game.
    lol. 10 chars

But, why would it be needed to be a fucking tanking spec in arena?
    why would it need to be a healing spec in arena?

THEY IS ONLY FOR DA HEALS STAY IN DA PVE.

Also after Last season, someone who plays a Resto Shaman and says other classes are faceroll in PvP generally make me laugh.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you insist that blood DK's should do less dmg than Rets?