demo - how much haste b4 stacking mastery?

im sitting at 1200 haste right now and at 385item level, should i reforge more to haste to hit a breakpoint then stack mastery? thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    exactly 1573, then you want mastery
    weeee!

Yea 1573 for that Ilevel range. Your best bet is to sim the 1573 and 1993 haste thresholds and see what brings more dps.

The breakpoints do almost nothing single target, but it still helps.

so if im just worrying about single target go all mastery?

Well ...this is why I hate demo for the fact of what really brings more dps. Based on sims pushing their thresholds at certain gear levels is actually worth getting even single target.

Though once you are pushing mostly DS gear dropping under 1800 haste is gonna be quite freaking hard.

Basically if you can at your gear level get 1573 haste and stack the rest mastery go for it...it is probably more dps, but i cant be certain without a sim.

From my countless personal sims, the value of haste starts to decline at 1804 haste rating (immo aura tick).

But if you're aiming for that, might as well bump it up to 1993 for the extra corruption tick which would help in multi target fights (albeit demo's multidotting isnt that impressive).

Deleted
    For the most part, the required haste value is fight dependent.

IE, as large quantities of the fights have multiple adds:

Lootship, Yors, Zonz HC, Spine and madness

The value of haste will be higher (1993 as mentioned above)

In the single target fights:

Ultrax, Morch, Zonz Normal, Hagara,

Haste will be worth less as its just stand and turret mode where mastery>haste

overall, in this tier, unless you are going to be reforging in between fights, the higher haste build is more forgiving, and due to itemisation, sometimes unavoidable

see quote on EJ by Jmickey(Demonology in Cataclysm (4.3 Release)) on stat prios:

Mid (iLvl 378 - 397) Gear Levels
    Int = Hit (to cap) > SP > Haste (1573 Rating) > Mastery > Haste >= Crit

Higher (iLvl 397+) Gear levels
    Int = Hit (to cap) > SP > Haste (1993 Rating) > Mastery > Haste >= Crit
    Last edited by mmoc01127e96df; 2011-12-29 at 10:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last tier i was a big advocate of going 1573 haste because of the utility it brought on multi-target fights. This tier I have so much haste I couldn't dream of reforging it that low x.X so I'm getting it as low as I can get it (1993)

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Logbc View Post
    Last tier i was a big advocate of going 1573 haste because of the utility it brought on multi-target fights. This tier I have so much haste I couldn't dream of reforging it that low x.X so I'm getting it as low as I can get it (1993)
    I took my haste to 2065 for the extra immolation aura tick with hero. Trying to keep it no higher than that, there is soo much haste this tier.

Gonna keep my haste incidental and stack mastery like I always have.

1431 and 1846 are the haste caps for demo goblins