Thread: SWTOR - trial?

SWTOR - trial?

So i made an account on the SWTOR website and i am searching the forums there to find if there is a trial for this game so i can try it before i go all out and spend 50 euros and w/e any other gamecard fees there are..
    Any one knows if there is a trial version of the game?
    Thanks in advance.

I do not believe so. But, I have no doubt you will not be waiting long for something to come out that lets you try it.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The trial was the beta weekend. You'll have to wait a bit before they actually establish a trial for the game.

Nope. EA wants to squeese all the money out of the community until they played the game enough to to realize how bad it is.
    Seriously, I have a 25 and 3 level 10 and I'm fucking bored.

Don't wanna troll or anything but I really don't see a bright future for this game. I didn't get bored so fast when I played Rift for example. I'm sorry.
    When you make the same "i hate this game" statement in just about every thread you post in, it starts to lean towards being a troll fyi.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Does any P2P MMO have a free trial right after it comes out? Not aware of any that have. It's usually at least a few months before they offer free trial.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone said they want to make some serious coin before even thinking about trial accounts.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Nope. EA wants to squeese all the money out of the community before they played the game enough to realize how bad it is.

Don't wanna troll or anything but I really don't see a bright future for this game. I didn't get bored so fast when I played Rift for example. I'm sorry.
    Im sorry but how can you say you arent trolling when literally all you have done all day long is bash SWTOR... we get it dude, you dont like the game. Now go share your comments on some other forum.

And yes there is a trial. It costs 60 bucks and lasts 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Nope. EA wants to squeese all the money out of the community before they played the game enough to realize how bad it is.

Maybe you are just the type that prefers to play with fairies and elves and gnomes... nothing wrong with that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Im sorry but how can you say you arent trolling when literally all you have done all day long is bash SWTOR... we get it dude, you dont like the game. Now go share your comments on some other forum.

And yes there is a trial. It costs 60 bucks and lasts 30 days.
    Well in all fairness. someone who cails he is bored, game wont make it when they havnt even finished chapter 1 in any class story chain... i think you invalidate your own opinion there. Also there was several open beta weekends on the run up to launch. That was your opportunity to trial it. Companies dont spend $150million developing a game to let ppl play it free for a week on release.

Don't see the likes of MW3 ect giving me free gameplay to see if i want to buy it. if that was the case the gaming industry would crumble as noone would buy anything

Thanks for the fast replies guys.