Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Anonymous planning an "attack"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUXimJ_VgMs

So what do you guys think..will they do something, or will this be a repeat of November 5th 2011?

What happened to the facebook "attack"..?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    What happened to the facebook "attack"..?
    Nothing happened, which is why I asked if this will be a repeat of November 5th lol.
    But then again people say that was just a bunch of random guys, not the "real" Anonymous guys. That's just what I heard though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd take it with a grain of salt, a big fat unrefined chuck actually. Until something happens I think we can rest assured nothing is going to happen.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Well, if there's a few things I know about anonymous, A) no one seems to know who they really are and if you claim to, you'll be reminded that you don't and B) they're a legion and they don't forget you!

/rolls eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Lilcheeks View Post
    Well, if there's a few things I know about anonymous, A) no one seems to know who they really are and if you claim to, you'll be reminded that you don't and B) they're a legion and they don't forget you!

/rolls eyes
    I think anonymous is whoever claims to be anonymous at the time. Some of what they do is positive, but most of it just seems to be online delinquency.

Pure Imagination? Seriously?

That's ill-fitting and insulting to the composer.

Also, no, nothing will happen. If something does, no point will be made. Like always.

Their little hilarious letter includes absolutely nothing specific, and a whole bunch of pointless rhetoric. Again, like always. 'They're' a joke, anarchy without the action.
    Last edited by Caiada; 2011-12-29 at 04:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    I think anonymous is whoever claims to be anonymous at the time. Some of what they do is positive, but most of it just seems to be online delinquency.
    Could be part of their strategy to cover up their actions in the future. Who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Facebook attack was not anon it was some faker.

I like the song.....

Deleted
    ANONYMOSH IS LEEJUN ESPECT US XDDDDDDDDD

Yeah.

Will it happen? Probably not. Does something need to happen? Well, yeah.

I'd honestly probably welcome the fuckin' Penguin taking over at this point. At least he'd be an adorable little corrupt assnugget.

I don't think they are going to skip out on their word again... ;p

if i was these guys id be afraid. the government will eventually start calling these guys terrorist and send them off to guantanamo without a trial.

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    ANONYMOSH IS LEEJUN ESPECT US XDDDDDDDDD

Yeah.
    I really find it sad people say this stuff and are 100% serious, whenever I see someone using the "WE ARE LEEGON" stuff, I assume that they're a 12 year old kid trying to look scary on the internet.

Deleted
    Attack my net please!

Quote Originally Posted by Asseymcgee View Post
    Nothing happened, which is why I asked if this will be a repeat of November 5th lol.
    But then again people say that was just a bunch of random guys, not the "real" Anonymous guys. That's just what I heard though.
    "Real" Anonymous is also just a bunch of random guys.
    It's just may be a big bunch.

Deleted
    I really find it sad people say this stuff and are 100% serious, whenever I see someone using the "WE ARE LEEGON" stuff, I assume that they're a 12 year old kid trying to look scary on the internet.
    I like your post, avatar and signature.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they even announce an attack in the first place? Any real group of people with brains would just do it without notice so they get the shock factor in addition to any other damage they might do. In any case, they're old news and have been for quite a while now. It's like watching HS preps threatening each other about beating someone up, which consists of name calling then running away if they get insulted.

12 year old internet tough guy - also someone I would rather be in control of my life than the current American Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by Asseymcgee View Post
    It wasnt the "Real group" for that facebook thing. Neither is this.