Deleted

Question Hagara 10 HC - Ice Phase

Hello everyone,

My guild is having problems with this phase, mostly because there are too many ice on the floor. I've been watching a lot of videos and I don't know how the hell are they doing this phase but there are many dispels that do not create the ice stuff. How is this possible? A really fast dispel? pally's Hand? Another skill? Any advice would be appreciate, thanks.

Deleted
    run into bubble and dispel
    or if your healers are sick you can just run into the bubble and outheal the damage while ranged multidot and melee run around

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpzNJJaePgE

As Vand said, we just have people move into the bubble and call for dispels, then move back out.

15+ Year Old Account
    As far as I am aware they fixed dispelling it in the bubble so it now actually lands on the ground.

Zerg down one of the ice crystals, the walls move slower as you destroy crystals. Once one is down it's fairly easy and one two are down it's trivial. Even if you have to keep running through the patches, the walls are moving pretty much at the same speed as you once two are dead.

Call for freedoms etc on those falling behind, stampeding roar, drums of speed etc.

People should jump all the time too, the snare sometimes drops if you keep spam jumping, only momentarily, but enough to warrant spam jumping.

Make sure you're starting just behind one of the wall spawn points, rather than just infront of one, or even inbetween two. Playing catch-up straight away is going to cause alot of wipes.

Deleted
    I didn't know about walls moving slower depending how many crystals are down, nice. Thanks for the info!

Dispelling in the bubble still works. To help healers save globals many classes can dispel themselves, like using HoF, shapeshifting as druid etc.

Deleted
    Kill 1 crystal, while the ice waves spawn.
    Run around clockwise, stay near bubble.
    If you get debuff run into bubble, make sure you pay close attention to debuffs in this phase, as the slower you are at moving in the more chance of failing to ice waves.
    Healers watch for the "double debuff", so you have the frostflake debuff and the watery entrecnhment debuff and dispel when they see both.
    Once the frostflake debuff is gone people should quickly move out of the bubble, again watch out for that debuff!
    If you for whatever reason fall behind and the ice wave comes close, run into the bubble and out again after the ice wave goes by, and keep running.
    Proceed till all crystals are dead.
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2011-12-29 at 05:21 PM.

Or have a hunter, turn on aspect and profit. Dispel immediately and just run over the ice, (dont get hit by falling shards though!).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    As far as I am aware they fixed dispelling it in the bubble so it now actually lands on the ground.

Zerg down one of the ice crystals, the walls move slower as you destroy crystals. Once one is down it's fairly easy and one two are down it's trivial. Even if you have to keep running through the patches, the walls are moving pretty much at the same speed as you once two are dead.

Call for freedoms etc on those falling behind, stampeding roar, drums of speed etc.

People should jump all the time too, the snare sometimes drops if you keep spam jumping, only momentarily, but enough to warrant spam jumping.

Make sure you're starting just behind one of the wall spawn points, rather than just infront of one, or even inbetween two. Playing catch-up straight away is going to cause alot of wipes.
    Dispelled it inside the bubble today, didn't leave a frost path, though, you can't exploit it anymore by using divine shield etc to stay inside the bubble without taking damage.

I'd recommend you to set all raid exept melee right under Hagara inside the buble.
    The damage is just seems hard - 6 healer on 25 hm raid takes it easily without CD. 5 healers coud take it but CD is going to be used. 10 hm is a peace of cake to 3 heal all trouble inside the buble.
    This tactic makes 50% of snow paddles appear inside the buble and do no make problems to enyone. The part of snow debufs the apear in melee is just despeled when melee gets near the buble.

Also that is realy needed to zerg one crystal so the speed of ice sparcs become lower then charactest run speed. ..

Quote Originally Posted by Velidan View Post
    I'd recommend you to set all raid exept melee right under Hagara inside the buble.
    The damage is just seems hard - 6 healer on 25 hm raid takes it easily without CD. 5 healers coud take it but CD is going to be used. 10 hm is a peace of cake to 3 heal all trouble inside the buble.
    This tactic makes 50% of snow paddles appear inside the buble and do no make problems to enyone. The part of snow debufs the apear in melee is just despeled when melee gets near the buble.
    People just like to whine about 10m.. because it's 10m or something? The damage is exactly the same on 10m/25m, except in 25m you got more people being hit by healing rain, efflorescence, holy radiance etc, so it's actually easier in 25m..

Also, the damage isn't resistable, so don't use AM as a cooldown.
    Also that is realy needed to zerg one crystal so the speed of ice sparcs become lower then charactest run speed. ..