OMFG this game is awesome/////

Holy fing crap. Screw wow ToR is a win/
    I sensed a great disturbance. As if a thousand nerds just cried out at once and then were silenced.

I hope you get at least enough money paid

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad you like it, but this thread is kind of pointless.

Deleted
    Reported.

If you're going to make a new thread, at least make an attempt to start some sort of discussion. After all, debating is what forums are for.

Your post is neither constructive nor inviting towards potential debate. In fact it's borderline spam.

Deleted
    Yeah the game is very nice
    Lucky I had a leveling guide tho lol. Also lots of keybinds in this game compaired to WoW.
    The skilled will stand out ^^

Reported by a Moderator? Interesting, would think locking it would be easier.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Reported by a Moderator? Interesting, would think locking it would be easier.
    Moderators don't have privileges outside their assigned boards. They can only moderate in their assigned section. They can, however, move threads from their section to sections outside their own to put them in the proper place.

[e] That is for green level moderators. Blue/Red mods can do anything (I think).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Moderators don't have privileges outside their assigned boards. They can only moderate in their assigned section. They can, however, move threads from their section to sections outside their own to put them in the proper place.

[e] That is for green level moderators. Blue/Red mods can do anything (I think).
    This is pretty well accurate. Technically we can do some things outside of our own section, just in case, but we typically respect each others' "territories". Blues/Reds have full access, though.

In the case of this thread, there's no discussion, only flamebait. As such, locked!