Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Heroic 10 man Boss order

Ok, so currently in our 10 man we are 2/8 heroic DS.

I am wondering what would be the best order of bosses to do next. I am hoping those that are at a higher progress level could give me their thoughts on what would be the best bosses to go to next. What order. I am sure there are those who can look back and see what order they should of done them in or did do them in a certain order and it was a good choice.

1. Morchok

2. Yor'sahj

3. ????

4. ????

5. ????

A lot of people skipped Zon'ozz and killed Hagara third. Only downside to this is you have to kill Zon'ozz on normal first eliminating your chance to progress on him during the lockout.

We did everything in order: Morchock>Yor'sahj>Zon'ozz>Hagara>Ultraxion...woohoo spine...

Looking back Tenzai, would you have skipped Zon'ozz and done Hagara first?

Deleted
    I don't see how Hagara would be easier than Zon'ozz, I haven't seen a guild skip Zon'ozz for her. If you have the coordination necessary for Hagara, you can certainly set your raid up to get enough bounces off to comfortably meet the Zon'ozz requirements.

Hagara was second easiest due to a bug in the frost phase that pretty much allowed any guild to kill her (not much DPS required, just stay alive)

With the bugs fixed, she actually is quite challenging and feels more like a Twilight Council fight (where it was easy to mess up even for skilled players)

I would say Morchok, Yorsahj, Zon'ozz, then finish out in order or if you choose to do some on normal, next easiest is Ultraxion in my opinion. He is not too hard if you got skilled healers and good dps.

Our goal was to clear the content as quickly as possible. So for us, skipping was not an option. If you can kill Yor'sahj, you can kill Hagara. Zon'ozz can be a little shocking at first, but once you get past that initial shock its pretty easy.

If you have the DPS and Healers, I personally thing that Ultraxion is the second easiest boss in the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Hagara was second easiest due to a bug in the frost phase that pretty much allowed any guild to kill her (not much DPS required, just stay alive)

With the bugs fixed, she actually is quite challenging and feels more like a Twilight Council fight (where it was easy to mess up even for skilled players).
    The frost phase on Hagara is the easiest part of that fight, but that is just my opinion.

2/8 So far, having done Morchock and Zon'ozz. We're finding Yor'sahj more challenging than Zon'ozz.

Just go for them all. We decided to start raiding again this week with a proper 10man (was 25man semi-casual before). Got 5hc down in 3 hours. We went zon'ozz>yorsahj>hagara>ultra. I'd say that hagara is the toughest of the 5 first atleast. The other 3 took us 3 attempts each whilst hagara took us 10 I think.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hurstor/simple
    Tier 11 - 25man -13/13hc (world 220)
    Tier 12 - 10/25man - 7/7hc (world 144)
    Tier 13 - 10/25man - 8/8hc (world 91)
    Tier 14 - 10man - 6/6hc - 4/6 hc - Quit raiding

If you got a tank with 4p Ultraxion is quite easy now when people have geared up, since you can switch a healer for DPS. A feral giving more HP and self healing or bonus healing the last 40 sec for the whole raid is insane.

I find Hagara easier then Zonozz, but we killed both first week. Without exploits, I might add.

So if you lack DPS, go for Hagara, otherwise go for Ultraxion.

We did:

Morchok > Yor'sahj > Bugged Hagara > Zonozz > Ultraxion.

Now that Hagara is fixed, and having killed Zonozz in 10 pulls and Yor'sahj in more like 25, I would suggest:

Morchok > Zonozz > Yor'sahj > Hagara > Ultraxion.

---------- Post added 2011-12-29 at 04:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tenzai View Post
    The frost phase on Hagara is the easiest part of that fight, but that is just my opinion.
    Perhaps it's because we learned it after, but we still lose some people on Frost occasionally, and almost never to Lightning. Lightning is pretty easy once you figure out a consist way.

Regardless, I'd honestly say the hardest part of the fight for us is people getting 1-shot by ice lance with 2-3 debuffs. Always fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Hagara

Might be a tad harder after the 20 hotfixes though but...

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Deleted
    We went Morchok > Zon'ozz > Yor'sahj > Hagara(Progressing) doing it pretty linear

Deleted
    Also keep in mind Yor'sahj is only easier if you know which add to kill and your healers can handle the Purple debuff.

Morchok - Yor'sahj - Hagara - Ultraxion - Zon'ozz, but if you were like us, and went zonozz first, you can EASILY kill hagara/ultraxion as zonozz is easily harder.

Hagara is about the same as zon'ozz imo and ultraxion easier than both of them. If you have decent dps and healers it's a kill, no strategy or planning really required.

if you have really good dps, you can easily do ultraxion hc as second. he is really easy dps-wise in 10man (sadly). Hagara on the other hand is a pain in the ass in 10man, cause soaking 3 ice guns with 6 people is shiiiiiiiit :P took us the most wipes before we figured out a good tank position etc.
    We killed morchok>yor>zon>ultra>hagara
    for zon'ozz you need good heal cd managment, and a good dps coordination to kill the adds fast and in a good order.

So looking back, we could have done ultraxion in the very first id even. Just depends on your dps and healer

Deleted
    1. Morchok
    2. Yor'Sahj
    3. Zon (or hagara if bad is dps)
    4. Hagara (or zon if bad is dps)
    5. Ultraxion (if really good dps bump it ahead of zon/hagara)
    6. Warmaster
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2012-01-05 at 04:57 PM.