[Music] Newbie DJ looking for help

So after started to work with setting up stuff for concert, booths for fair etc I have decided I want to put my electric-bass on the shelf for a while and try DJing.

Ive been looking around a bunch of different sites for info, but it all seems sort of confusing. Im not here to ask for technics etc, some of it I know and the rest I want to learn for myself. My question is about equipment.

When browsing for tables I come across alot of different kinds.

For instans: http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/BCD3000.aspx Is this a "complete" set to start with or do I need to go up to something like http://www.numark.com/ndx200 to be able to gig?

Im thinking of only playing with CDs to a start, until I can afford a Macbook and I can use it dedicated for playing music and making my own music.

Sorry if its a bit messy, I hope you understand

"Remember there is always something cleaverer than yourself"

Look up DJ Pauly D, mans a boss

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Budd View Post
    Look up DJ Pauly D, mans a boss
    : |

Thanks for the bump tho!

"Remember there is always something cleaverer than yourself"

10+ Year Old Account
    I simply use the Virtual DJ program from the internet, it actually works pretty good, and I am able to create nice beats and mixes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eww...Don't get a macbook....thats like what every noob dj or filmaker gets suckered into. Buy a real laptop with windows and some solid hardware not that apple garbage, overpriced and put out half the performance of other laptops.