10+ Year Old Account

Corruption Sorcerer healing in end-game

Anyone with Operations experience have some insight into how easy/difficult it is to manage force power, assuming Force Surge and Subversion are taken as skills? Of the few flashpoints I've healed, without either I've found myself tapping out over longer fights for sure. I'm actually high enough now to where I have Force Surge, but I haven't had a chance to test it in a flashpoint.

I'm also curious as to the extent Revivification is used, since it's rather expensive. So far my healer roster is very Inquisitor-heavy, so I'm wondering if I need to yell at some people to reroll or if Reviv. is actually viable raid healing for EV encounters?
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman

While I have yet to do an Op I have done several heroics. The key is just simple resource management. Use Innervate a lot to get the proc that allows you to use consumption with no cost. Use the hot which gives the buff to give Innervate an increased crit chance. Use consumption without the buff only when really necessary and never more than one stack of it. If you can manage your Force well its not a problem at all and our force pool is pretty limitless. And as for Revification, its very useful and I only use it when I have the hot buff up, which reduces its force cost by 30%.

I think Sorcs are very good healers and should be pretty viable at end game.