Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just pick ur targets carefully, I do this all the time in gilneas trying to take an enemy node, scout it out for a sec, on my ret other day I 1v3 hunter/warr/enh, u can bet ur ass they wernt the most skilled players and I picked the enh with 120k hp, pop guardian stack holy power wings zealotry repent warr zerg sham down , heal , d cds , hoj warr finish him with cds still up, bubble let hoj come back off cd hoj hunter and eat him gg. Its mostly about having all ur cds(defensive and offensive) and managing them carefully

I fondly remember two occasions where I won in a 6v1 scenario. (Level 39 lock with well over 300SP + SL). Alas, the glory days of twinking are long gone...

:P

Deleted
    Use focus macros

+rep if this helped

Really depends. As frost Mage I can easily kite a melee and kill them, and if they suck at PVP and or don't have a decent amount of resil they might as well lay down because I'll kill them in two shatters.

Throw in a competent healer then unless I invisible in and get to start the cc Im forced to run away or wait for a scrub person on my team to come in, do 0 damage, but fuck up my ccs and kill me.

Deleted
    Step 1: Be a Paladin
    Step 2: Be an engineer

Engage the enemy mob consisting of 5 or more people.
    Make sure they are attacking you.
    Click Divine Shield.
    Click Nitro Boost.
    Run like a mofo.

This is "How to take on several people at once in PvP" .

The only class that can 1v2 ANYTHING is a blood dk going against two warriors. Any other match up of equal gear and skill will have the loner dead in a matter of seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    The only class that can 1v2 ANYTHING is a blood dk going against two warriors. Any other match up of equal gear and skill will have the loner dead in a matter of seconds.
    Not really. Just use your defenses well. As a rogue for example i can stand my own against 3 opponents for 30ish seconds using that what i got. And that is worst case scenario. With the right classes you can hold out more than a minute.