Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Can you check to see how many artisan marks the maser crafter marks cost?

Yeah that was the info I was after there Slipmat with the planar currencies, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Can you check to see how many artisan marks the maser crafter marks cost?
    Found him eventually, it's the Speciality Crafting guy near the loom..

Conversion is 500 Artisan Marks for one Master Craftsman's Mark

A new addition is the epic augment box on bottom right for three Master Craftsman's Marks

Holy cow.

I swear, Trion never ceases to amaze me. The way they listen to their playerbase and innovate the basic ideas is wonderous.

This is going to make filling up PA sofast, and for those that have been playing the same char since launch something to do with our 1000's of spare marks!

looks amazing! spending all those planar attunement levels will be fun

new master modes look sweet too. always find myself dancing to the music in videos by <terrible idea> LOL :-/

You will be able to buy crystallized insights for MoA and GMoA but they aren't available on the vendors yet.
    I like that my 1600 Plaques will now be useful for something, should net me 10-12 PAs which will be nice.

Anyone got any idea how much the 6th role slot will cost? Someone in 50 said 500p but I have no idea if he was just guessing or not.

It's currently 100p although it's bugged and purchasing it doesn't give you an additional role slot.
    I really hope it's no more since I'm perpetually poor and can't afford something like 500p.

if they add a 6th role slot I think they should add a 7th. I mean why not, what is it about an arbitrary number like 6? also, I don't like the number 6. I like 7 better. or 5, since we're losing the pvp soul, that frees up the pvp role, or for multiple functions such as pvp dps, pvp healer, frees up more than 1 role.

I don't like the number 6 and I'm worried that there's already too much 6 in the game, I just did the pvp dailies in marakarish, ember isle and the objectives are "collect 18 things from those mobs" (we all know what 18 is a multiple of, and not a desirable multiple of said number) and "infuse six terror stalkers"

I don't really see the point of having another role slot, I mean people asked for it, but that was when we had roles being used for pvp. how can one calling use so many roles for soul combination. personally, I forget which role I'm using and when they remove the pvp soul I will have to go respec all my roles so I can only use slots 1-4 and not 1, 2, 4, 5. its annoying forgetting where the role you want to use is in that list. I have my main dps, and aoe dps, support, and resurection roles.... I can't imagine what combinations I would need, as I pretty much forget my rotations for the few roles I do have.

btw, as long as we're digressing, I wonder how people feel about congress voting on to uphold the saying "in God we trust" and not spending their time more wisely? this is more of a random thought, sorry for being off topic.

I guess I'm lobbying in vain, as I'm afraid my concerns fall on deaf ears, though the concerns are still relevant to me. I will probably get banned for this useless post but its past my bed time, and I am tired
    Last edited by Runintowalls; 2012-01-21 at 01:42 PM.

Deleted
    This is amazing. They really listen to their players!

Quote Originally Posted by Tippable View Post
    This is amazing. They really listen to their players!
    its pretty awesome I'm impressed with Trion and the effort they put into the game and the consideration they give the players. it seems like they're actually making the game for us, and give us options and choices in how we want to play, rather than just telling us its their game and too bad, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Runintowalls View Post
    its pretty awesome I'm impressed with Trion and the effort they put into the game and the consideration they give the players. it seems like they're actually making the game for us, and give us options and choices in how we want to play, rather than just telling us its their game and too bad, LOL
    Although its important to note that the biggest changes they make would be considered 'quality of life' improvements, and not just 'whiners have first say' adjustments. Sure, there's new balance issues when changes come to classes and specs, but the things they do to keep game content pertinent and useful is a beautiful thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to take a look at the Upgrades Raid gear will get in Patch 1.7, T1 and T2 sets get a few boosts on stats, the Relic gear from Hammerknell stays the same though.....here's what i found so far, all Mage gear

Current T1 Live/PTS

Current T2 Live/PTS

Current T2 Relic/PTS

Deleted
    Damn i hope 1.7 is out soon, i'm itching to play but waiting out for the xp lock. Recently rerolled and i'm looking forward to completing zones and being able to finish off the pvp 5 win quests without having to go back and end up killing green mobs.

A lot of the Hammerknell relics have been improved/changed.
    Some of the Rogue/Warrior relics with Crit have been converted to Ap and a lot of the items have been given procs or are planned to have them added.
    Josh York also said he was improving the proc rates for HK trinkets in particular.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/public-te...ml#post3544427

10+ Year Old Account
    I know a lot of you were waiting for this moment.................. Wedding gear is now on the PTS !!

Start saving your platinum for your big day.....

The handsome Groom putting on the ritz

For the girls out there that play MMORPG's - Mostly Men Online Role Playing Girls

Here's the blushing bride...

Waiting for 1.7 trailer. Rift has awesome trailers!
    <3 1.3 one

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Here's the blushing bride...
    That looks like a nice dress to fight in.
    wardrobing it ftw