Interested in buying SWTOR.

hey guys Im thinking of getting into this game, at first i wasnt very interested in it and didnt think it would be rather good after watching some videos on youtube and around the web it looks somewhat interesting and atleast be able to give me some fun in a new game while im not raiding in wow. and i come to you for some answers 1. what do YOU think of the game what are the highs and lows you think the game has. and secondly living in australia i would have to buy this game from amazon and would rather not wait and ive been told if i want to get it via the internet ill have to get a code from a rather somewhat dodgy site is there any of these you would trust or is actually legit, I tried that origin download thing on their site and for the life of me could not find it. many thanks.

The only way you're going to know for sure is if you buy it.

Buy it, or do not buy it. There is no magic-forum-answer.

Seriously, please, someone start moderating these threads.

Try using search function? This has been asked many time by many people and many aussies.

indeed i have searched and ive found alot of things of people saying they got fucked and had to buy more than 2 copys and id rather not do that.

and secondly ill be buying it id just like to know what you think i have quite a few guildys saying they want to sell their account already and have others saying its the best thing since sliced bread. so id rather know people i dont know to get an honest answer.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe wait for the forthcoming Oceanic-region servers to come online?
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion View Post
    Maybe wait for the forthcoming Oceanic-region servers to come online?
    Pretty much this. You either take a risk or wait until I believe around March for Oceanic- Region's to get access. No one playing in Australia didnt have to jump through some hoops to play.

well, a friend of mine who is living in a "banned" country used a VPN server to purchase his game, it worked well. other than that i can tell you the game is decent, for example in wow i always hated questing, i used to farm bgs and dungeons to get max lvl than with honor and jp i saved i could buy myself some gear, well here its different questing is amazing the only annoying thing(well this bothers me) is traveling to much on foot, well at lvl 14 u get sprint, every class does that is a 35% movement speed buff, at 25 u get a speeder 90% movement speed. but lvling is pretty slow, took me arround 3-4 hours to get to lvl 10 then another 5-6 hours to 20, i skipped some quests i was mostly following my class quest(every class gets a different chain quest, rly fun and rly entertainment)well that was the good part, well some of it.. there a lot of funny things to do in the game but mostly that comes with playing it since most of us(people) are different, its all about what u like.. bad side of the game is, bugs. most common bug is.. their engine works like crap(i guess thats the problem causing the FPS problem) i have a high end PC, drivers updated, and sometimes my fps drops from 100 to 10-15 usually this happens on the fleet, or some bgs, while questing hardly happens. but anyway i think you should buy the game i wasnt sure if the game was whort it till i bought, i supported wow on this forums and other forums over swotr but guess what.. i deleted wow and canceled my sub after a day i bought swotr
    By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail