Deleted

And again european community has been left behind

OP, your avatar goes with your post magnificently.

15+ Year Old Account
    ahhh,

so you mean they are doing it when people that go to school or work are not going to be playing? damn, the nerve of them.

The way they have the client set up, they cannot make two separate shutdown times, so this is the best option they have at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    8AM GMT - 4PM GMT is off-peak time. Nice
    It's on a weekday so yes 8 am to 4 pm is off peak hours.

Deleted
    Oh god they're doing maintenence while i'm working.

I'm not sure how i'll cope. This is pretty damn off-peak for people with jobs/college/commitments.

Maybe a European video game company could make an MMO and screw over North America... wait, are there any European video game companies besides CD Projekt?

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont see the problem with it being from 8 to 16, as I work then D: Though I'm in what, gmt+1 or something.. Then again, I dont play 4+ hours a day :X
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sativex View Post
    ahhh,

so you mean they are doing it when people that go to school or work are not going to be playing? damn, the nerve of them.

The way they have the client set up, they cannot make two separate shutdown times, so this is the best option they have at the moment.
    rednecks also have to work/go to school , yet they have maintenance in the middle of the night?

Quote Originally Posted by wkhalifa View Post
    rednecks also have to work/go to school , yet they have maintenance in the middle of the night?
    People who go to work/school have to sleep. It's kinda the natural rhythm of things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Maybe a European video game company could make an MMO and screw over North America... wait, are there any European video game companies besides CD Projekt?

DICE, Avalanche, Massive, (Mojang). And that's just a few of the well known Swedish ones. It's not like all games are from the US. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Seranna View Post
    DICE, Avalanche, Massive, (Mojang). And that's just a few of the well known Swedish ones. It's not like all games are from the US. :P
    DICE makes some severely excellent stuff, too!

Off-peak hours for the EU is pretty decent, if most of the maintenances aren't extended. It's either that or different maintenance days. Oh well, can't have the cake and the icing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Blizzard is owned by one..

10+ Year Old Account
    Boohoo, you can't play your game for 8 hours so you come here to complain about it. If you have an issue with it, take it up with Bioware, you know coming here and hoping to get 3-4 people to agree with you isn't going to change anything. If your life has come to a point where you can't figure out how to spend 8 hours other than sitting alone playing video games, then I have much pity for you.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Oh please, try being the Oceanic community. That is our REAL peak times, and you don't see us complaining. Get out of your room for a few hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope not going to happen.