Loud and obnoxious people.....

So my understanding of people who are always loud,rude and obnoxious the reason behind it is they just want attention from other people around them.For example

I was trying to read my book (it was Snake head part of the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz)but when i was about 20 min into reading it i hear a scream of what sounded like terror so naturaly i droped my book ran out to see what was wrong only to find my step sister,father and two other family members watching football they were clapping and screaming at the top of there lungs.I cam bursting out of my room saying WHAT! what happened i herd someone scre- oh, you're just watching football.They then asked if i wanted to come watch i said no i much rather read then participate in watch some guys/girls take l each other for a game...Another example of why people want attention is.

I was at school doing school i mean what else would you do in class?but *NOTE i am not trying to single any race out or be raciest at all* but i noticed two darker colored people were talking and out of no were one of them bursted out laughing and clapping everyone turned around and he continued of course the teacher told him to be quite...And so i ask you the people of MMO champion do you have a similar conclusion or story if you will.

Deleted
    Only thing i can think of is what my mother does in stores she raises her voice and goes THIS IS CHEAPER IN X STORE and other stuff like it i hate it -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get about the sports, that isn't being loud and obnoxious at all, that is just normal. Maybe it is just my view, but when somebody is loud and obnoxious, I am not the only one being annoyed by it or being distracted by it.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

They annoy the hell out of Skelington. But, people are people...
    Skelington's family doesn't seem to have ever learned what "inside voice" means. Especially when his father is on the phone or people are over.

Deleted
    I've been told I'm pretty loud and can be rude. I think it's because my family are all pretty loud, and to be heard when they're around you have to interrupt, talk loudly and repeat yourself. It's hard to adjust to other people when you've been used to that your entire life ><

Deleted
    I tell someone something that is a little private in my class, then they go: OOOOOH SO YOU DID <insert act> so everybody can hear it.

Then I hit them hard....on the arm.

Does it make me racist the first thing i thought was a black person at the movies?

The whole football thing to me it sounds like your being a party pooper. Give it a shot its not all about football companionship is part of it as well and if you want you can be a dick and root for the other team.

10+ Year Old Account
    My two biggest peeves with rudeness are: when I am trying to read while having breakfast and someone will walk in and just start telling me everything about <insert topic> and wanting input. Hello! Reading here! Enjoying the peace of my morning! *sigh* The other thing was something my dad would always do. When I'd be in the den watching TV and the kitchen phone would ring, he'd pick it up, walk into the den and lean up against the TV while carrying on his conversation. Gah, that made my blood boil! LOL Funny thing was if my mom and I would have a little convo while he was watching TV (and we werent obnoxious and loud or anything), he would keep turning the volume up and up! What a trip he was.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my bus to and from school there's this one kid who is so loud and obnoxious that we all hate him. Basically we would be enjoying the scenery in quiet then he'll say (very loudly) "It's too quiet. This bus ride is so boring!". Then he proceeds to put on his loud and obnoxious mainstream crap music and tap the loudest tap and sing in the worst possible singing voice.

I also hate how little kids don't know the difference between screaming and laughing.

I am really attracted to loud obnoxious girls, I have no idea why but it just seems like every girl I like a lot is always loud and obnoxious and I just can't help myself lol. Just to clarify though I don't like rude or unintelligent people at all. Loud and rude is very annoying to me, loud people that are loud just because thatis how they are naturally is another thing though.
    Last edited by worprz; 2012-01-01 at 06:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted some people are loud naturally but omg the ones that do it on purpose are hella annoying.

Oh this thread reminds me of this guy:

Quote Originally Posted by Scrabblet View Post
    On my bus to and from school there's this one kid who is so loud and obnoxious that we all hate him. Basically we would be enjoying the scenery in quiet then he'll say (very loudly) "It's too quiet. This bus ride is so boring!". Then he proceeds to put on his loud and obnoxious mainstream crap music and tap the loudest tap and sing in the worst possible singing voice.

I also hate how little kids don't know the difference between screaming and laughing.
    Yea i had a similar problem. Want to know what i did to fix it?I made a patishion i had ALOT of people sign it alot of people dint like him so that's why it worked ANYWAYS,after that i showed it to the Principle needless to say that my problem on the bus was fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are people and most people are idiotic and have no empathy.

Just gotta deal with it or find a nice spot to get a way from the loudness.

I sopose you are right....