Thread: Add Friend BUG

Deleted

Add Friend BUG

Anybody else experiencing this? Basically whenever I try to add my friends characters to my friend list it says 'player not found' despite the character existing, name spelled correctly and been on same faction / server! Bizarrely it let me add one on one of my characters and my friends experiencing same issue

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Anybody else experiencing this? Basically whenever I try to add my friends characters to my friend list it says 'player not found' despite the character existing, name spelled correctly and been on same faction / server! Bizarrely it let me add one on one of my characters and my friends experiencing same issue
    not a bug as far as i can see. can only add a friend if they are online at the same time i believe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soojagoddess View Post
    not a bug as far as i can see. can only add a friend if they are online at the same time i believe.
    Not true,

I can add one of my alts but not the other, says "Player does not exist".
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Deleted
    Highly irritating

Yes, same here, can add some of my alts but some I can't.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I actually put a ticket in and got the response that the character must be online in order to add them. Now, the problem is, that I was able to add my favorite alt to my main toon, but was unable to add my main to my favorite alt (hence the ticket). I was told they were aware and working on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    had the same issue but if you want to add your alts for mailing mats and money i have seen that if your toons are in the same guild u can type in the first few letters and come up with the name you want to mail to
    i wanted to add mine cuz i use special characters on all my toons like ( î ) so it can be hard remebering all the codes