Deleted

A couple of questions.

1.) Is there anyway to modify my UI? I'd like to be able to move my actionbars, Minimap, quest log etc.

2.) Why is it so solo based? I am trying to level with my girlfriend, however if we make seperate classes (like Inq/Bounty Hunter) then we can't do any quests at all together. When making the same class we have to do everything twice as alot of the quests can only be completed by 1 person of that class at a time.

Don't get me wrong, game is great, does leave a fair amount to be desired though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aside from the first 10 levels, you shouldn't have any problem leveling together. You will get your class quests, and if your partied together you can help each other out with phased parts.
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    Aside from the first 10 levels, you shouldn't have any problem leveling together. You will get your class quests, and if your partied together you can help each other out with phased parts.
    So it is only the first 10 levels that we get these class quests?
    How are we supposed to quest at all if I wanted to be an Inquis but she wanted to be a Bounty Hunter?

If you want to be an Inquisitor and she a Bounty Hunter, then the first 10 levels you two would have to level separately. However, after you both complete the first planet, you can meet up at the fleet and go to Dromund Kaas to continue leveling together.

Deleted
    NO, you can not modify the UI. They're thinking about implementing it, but it will probably not happen in a while.

As for your second question,as Synbaby said, it's only the first ten levels, the Prologue that you will not be playing together. As for the rest of the game there shouldn't be a problem. All quests on a planet are the same for all classes, except the class quests of course. And the class quests aren't going to be a problem because you're playing different classes, since you'll be able to do these together. The class quests can only have one of the specified class, but you can bring other classes along in there without a problem.

Deleted
    Thank you for clearing that up. It isn't really too different from WoW in that regard, which I can live with.

If you want to level together then choosing the same class is a bad idea (have to do everything twice, as you mentioned.) However if you choose classes that start on the same planet you can do everything together (BH/IA or SW/SI).

However if you choose classes that start on different planets (BH and SI, IA and SW, etc) then you won't be able to play together until about level 10 when all 4 classes converge on Drummon Kaas.

Deleted
    Out of interest, what planets do 'The Alliance' start on?

Just interested to see which 2 classes can team together from level 1.

Taris for jedi and old mantell for smugglers and commandos.

edit: by alliance I assume you mean republic.
    Last edited by Jakexe; 2012-01-01 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Taris for jedi and old mantell for smugglers and commandos.
    Ehm no. Jedi is Tython.

Quote Originally Posted by Liania View Post
    Ehm no. Jedi is Tython.
    Yes, you're right. Both start with T and i'm still recovering from nye.

edit: http://www.wikiswtor.com/Planets
    For if you want to see the starting zones etc.
    Last edited by Jakexe; 2012-01-01 at 04:36 PM.