Deleted

Could this be a poster for Assassin's Creed III? (Potential spoilers)

So I just found this: (don't click if you don't want to be spoiled!)
    http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw...ct0ho1_500.jpg

Could this be ACIII? I, personally, would LOVE it. I love that setting and everything related to it, so if this turns out to be the next game, I'll cry tears of joy.

What do you think?

Looks like a photoshop to me. His right hand is in the exact same position as Ezio's from similar Brotherhood art.

The skin color is also continuity breaking. The character is too dark skinned. Every descendant of Altair or Ezio has the exact same skin color.

It looks way too painted and raw to be an official cover for AC3 if you ask me. Where did you find it anyway if I may ask?

The skin color is also continuity breaking. The character is too dark skinned. Every descendant of Altair or Ezio has the exact same skin color.
    Not only do they have the same skin color. Altaïr, Ezio and Desmond all have the same facial features, facial scars etc. Correct me if I'm wrong but they are all the same person in terms of looks, as far as I can remember.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    No. (Insert more blabla)

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

No its fan made.

Quote Originally Posted by fromis View Post
    It looks way too painted and raw to be an official cover for AC3 if you ask me. Where did you find it anyway if I may ask?

Not only do they have the same skin color. Altaïr, Ezio and Desmond all have the same facial features, facial scars etc. Correct me if I'm wrong but they are all the same person in terms of looks, as far as I can remember.
    Altair and Desmond do, but Ezio does not. Ezio is the ancestor of Desmond's mother, Altair is the ancestor of Desmond's father. Altair and Ezio themselves are not directly related.

Also, I'd be willing to bet money that AC3 will be set in China in the 1500s, and that the new protagonist will be related to this chick. http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Shao_Jun
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2012-01-02 at 01:35 PM.

Deleted
    The violent conflicts of the Imperial Dynasties in Medieval China
    The advent of the mighty British Empire during Victorian England
    The culmination of the Pharaoh Reign in Ancient Egypt
    The invasion of the Americas by the Spanish Conquistadors
    The confrontation between British colonists and native Americans during The American Revolution
    The overthrow of the Tsar Empire by the Communists during the Russian Revolution
    The Warlord Battles in Feudal Japan
    The rise of Cesar’s Empire in Ancient Rome

The next setting will be one of these

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks fanmade for a number of reasons. I also don't see London happening as a setting anytime soon. The series so far has used less familiar settings and times.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely fan art. It doesn't look professional enough to even be considered a poster. Too little texture details (Some parts are even blurry.) and nothing about the layout and editing of the poster scream "professional".

Deleted
    Yes, sadly, it is probably fake, as much as I wanted to play in the Victorian era. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by fromis View Post
    Where did you find it anyway if I may ask?
    It was on Tumblr, as the link suggests.