Thread: 100k kills

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Currently at 75k. A hunter on my server has 399k. Like 500 from 400k.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandoggg View Post
    scroll down to HKs..
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wrgoben/simple

i might have 100k account wide..
    ...Are you actually him? No offense, but with this being the internet and all, I find it hard to believe. If you are, I apologize, but yeah. Internet.

On topic: 65k on my main, I grinded about 15k in a week or two (seriously) in Wrath, then burned out on it and it came to a screeching halt. I get about 500 a week now if I'm lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblazer View Post
    230k on my rogue. I smell Title in few weeks
    Jeez, Grats OP you are a better man then I. I wish i could focus my attention on grinding THAT many bgs, but i really dont ever see that happening unless i absolutely loved my class for PVP.

Also, Fartzwrgoben has to be INSANE.

Quote Originally Posted by Zf View Post
    Currently at 75k. A hunter on my server has 399k. Like 500 from 400k.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldum/Jeil/simple

I'm wondering, about how long does this take? It is one of my favorite titles and i would love to really work on it but i dont know any players who have actually done it, so realistically how long does it take?

I am really considering doing a re-roll for MoP and want to really grind this one out. Like i said it has to be one of my favorite obtainable titles.

Also i am really hoping they actually implement account wide achievements. One of the only reasons i still play my mage is because he simply has too many achievements for me to just walk aways from him.
    Last edited by matters; 2012-01-19 at 01:33 AM.

im at like 21k on my paladin and like 25k on my rogue, wish it was account wide

---------- Post added 2012-01-19 at 05:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sandoggg View Post
    scroll down to HKs..
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wrgoben/simple

i might have 100k account wide..
    kind of sad he only has 1550 in arena at his best. But 1.5 Million HKs

The total number of HK's you have on any character or account wide doesn't mean shit. You can literally be retarded and get 1.5 million, fuck you can get 10 million if you spend enough time queue'ing bg's. His best 3's is 1550, and his RBG's is like 1400. So let's not jump on this retards dick he's clearly terrible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidd06 View Post
    im at like 21k on my paladin and like 25k on my rogue, wish it was account wide

---------- Post added 2012-01-19 at 05:32 PM ----------

kind of sad he only has 1550 in arena at his best. But 1.5 Million HKs
    How the hell is it sad that he enjoys BGs but dont play arena?!

Deleted
    Grats on your ach!

I remember getting 100k HK's myself, I didn't really try for it just got it while I was hunting down Battlemaster title and generally having fun in bg's.

Im at 153k now so more than half way there to my Bloodthirsty title. Can't wait tbh I think its an awesome title to have and pretty rare really, Ive only ever seen one person on my realm with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by imhofuzzylogic View Post
    The total number of HK's you have on any character or account wide doesn't mean shit. You can literally be retarded and get 1.5 million, fuck you can get 10 million if you spend enough time queue'ing bg's. His best 3's is 1550, and his RBG's is like 1400. So let's not jump on this retards dick he's clearly terrible.
    And having a rating from arena or rated bgs means what exactly.....lol....

Deleted
    Gratz xD! Sitting at 51k kills

10+ Year Old Account
    I killed a toon once I felt bad

15+ Year Old Account
    Just under 95k here as a Balance Druid. There are quite a few eyeballs I want to stab.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

Quote Originally Posted by matters View Post
    Jeez, Grats OP you are a better man then I. I wish i could focus my attention on grinding THAT many bgs, but i really dont ever see that happening unless i absolutely loved my class for PVP.

Also, Fartzwrgoben has to be INSANE.
    Same here, i'm at 60k on Hunter, 100k on warr but i think i burned myself out of BGs. Specialy with all the prot specs running around and healers being insane if not cc'd (and Hunter CC just don't work in an uncoordinated team like a bg pug).

Edit : quoted wrong post.

As far as that Rogue goes, i smell account sharing honestly. They talked about him on AJ a bit, aparently he's just an HK farmer (wich seems obvious) he stays with the zergs, and just camp graveyards. At least according to EU players that saw him in a BG.
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2012-01-20 at 05:23 PM.