Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Its just too bad that you had to faceroll the pve horde players. All the good PvP players were... doing PvP in a BG and couldn't see they were under attack.

Quote Originally Posted by FattyXP View Post
    Its just too bad that you had to faceroll the pve horde players. All the good PvP players were... doing PvP in a BG and couldn't see they were under attack.
    A lot of the horde players had PvP titles.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPnoob View Post
    A lot of the horde players had PvP titles.
    Cause it was that hard to play during vanilla to get those titles? or grind up the new ones? lol You were an organized group of 40 that all roll in at once, the defense is a bunch of unorganized random players that keep trickling in one by one and getting owned thinking they can take out 20 guys at once.

At any rate @ the dude that said they were mostly sub 85, if he was getting HK's they weren't that low, and he got quite a few according to him.

Deleted
    It's "My guild and I", not "Me and my guild"...

Anyway, good job I guess, although being an organized raid gives you a huge advantage over mindless horde trying to attack you.

I don't get the point of this thread...oh wait, I get it now. Some bored kid with zero proof and no video is saying he got 14K honor kills in 1 city.

@OP, not mad. Just not happy I wasted my time reading this post and posting in it. Just FYI, you might want to actually read the responses to your posts instead of sounding like a gold farmer trying to sell hacked goods. "umadhorde" doesn't show you in the best light.

But hey, gratz on holding a city with overwhelming odds. Seems like you might get a feat of strenght or something and an armory link of vid would be nice too.

Um, ok, you want a cookie?

Its not really an impressive feat, or a symbol of the horde's battle prowess. Most of them probably figured they would just wait you out, and fight you for objectives that actually mattered.

Glad you guys had an active, fun filled night tho. That's what the game is about.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Organized raid
    Not impressed

Quote Originally Posted by Chasey View Post
    I don't get the point of this thread...oh wait, I get it now. Some bored kid with zero proof and no video is saying he got 14K honor kills in 1 city.

@OP, not mad. Just not happy I wasted my time reading this post and posting in it. Just FYI, you might want to actually read the responses to your posts instead of sounding like a gold farmer trying to sell hacked goods. "umadhorde" doesn't show you in the best light.

But hey, gratz on holding a city with overwhelming odds. Seems like you might get a feat of strenght or something and an armory link of vid would be nice too.
    It isn't overwhelming odds. It is a high populated PvP server where Horde outnumber the Alliance. there are way more than 40+ geared lvl 85 horde in orgrimmar at any given time.

Deleted
    Yea I am sure you got 14 000 kills in 120 minutes (you killed ~117 people each minute, 2 people each second).

Anyway these events are not that new, you take people stacked in resil, willing to PvP who are grouped up so they can effectively be healed... You didn't achieve anything spectacular.

Go do rBGs or arenas to achieve something worth bragging about in PvP.

Deleted
    lol how hard is it 40 (in group) against 80 ungrouped where barely no1 is getting heals.

And why even post this on this forum?
    Its not like its something special :\
    Need to get your epeen up?
    Last edited by mmoc6b0b392386; 2012-01-02 at 02:59 PM.

You didn't get 14k kills in one night in org on your dead server where their were obviously no horde to defend their capital, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Adops View Post
    lol how hard is it 40 (in group) against 80 ungrouped where barely no1 is getting heals.

lolbloodelf

It isn't overwhelming odds. It is a high populated PvP server where Horde outnumber the Alliance. there are way more than 40+ geared lvl 85 horde in orgrimmar at any given time.
    Lets see, your objective, to enter a city with commuications and know what you ALL are going to do. With healers etc...the Horde players are doing the AH stuff, repairing/banking/lvl'n etc...not in a group and have no clue whats going on. I'd say you overwhelmed them reguardless of them have 40+ geared 85's there or not.BTW you still haven't showed A BIT of proof or link.
    And I bet all those 85's that were in Org, jumped in vent and said lets attack this guild right?
    Wth am I doing? surely you have zero grasp on reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Awfulx View Post
    You didn't get 14k kills in one night in org on your dead server where their were obviously no horde to defend their capital, sorry.
    Good to know high populated is "Dead" LOL. there were tons of horde bro.

Deleted
    thats what you say, but we got 0 proof of this being true instead a made up brag story.

which is very likely cause of the magically number of 14000 honor kills made in 2hours (120 kills a minute) i dnt buy it

anyway if you had fun slaughtering my horde comrades isnt that great? i dnt mind, i do the same with alliance.

Deleted
    lolbloodelf
    loltroll

10characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasey View Post

*Woooosh*

The point of this thread is trolling. Welcome to internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being organized however is a huge advantage due to healing. 80 random people without a raid get no healing and as a result aren't much of a threat. Let alone the level organization. We as horde once held Ironforge for a good hour till we got overrun, and our server has a massive amount more alliance than horde. Really it's no big deal whatsoever. Gratz though, don't see anyone getting mad over this however.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adops View Post

I'ts not like its something special :\
    Not just epeen by the sound of it... across multiple boards too.

u mad little hordies? u mad?
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster