Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yeah, that guy is spamming the shit out of the forums. Report and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    u mad little hordies? u mad?
    they mad.........

Deleted
    Completely thread worthy/

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread just needs to be tossed right out of the window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    14k honor kills? i hope you realize how stupid you sound.
    i also raided stormwind on stormscale eu, got 2 hk, but we smacked the shit out of them. maybe i should make a thread about it on mmo-champion so the alliance players can all be mad bro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Being organized however is a huge advantage due to healing. 80 random people without a raid get no healing and as a result aren't much of a threat. Let alone the level organization. We as horde once held Ironforge for a good hour till we got overrun, and our server has a massive amount more alliance than horde. Really it's no big deal whatsoever. Gratz though, don't see anyone getting mad over this however.
    Im sorry but even with a Organized group. any group is easy to kill,i remember when 40 horde came SW to kill the king. we had 6 people. 2 rogues stunned the crap out of the healer. Smoked bomb and we nuked down 4 healers that was clearly easy mode. then the rest just fell apart from the king of stormwind. its easy if you just nuke down the healers. even a good 2400+ rating wont last with 6 people nuking her down.

so to be honest.80 mindless horde should be able to nuke down 40 alliance IF they learn that healers need to die first. but then again horde and alliance bg are full of10 yr old brainless scrubs.

@bgknoccout stormwind has 2 AHs and 2 banks. so farming alliance will be less.
    Orgrimmar has everyone together, Banks - Guild - Innkeeper AH etc. so farming a horde can be easier then farming stormwind, cant say 14k is not even possible but you can farm around 5-10k in a few hours. i do it for fun to get my 250k title that i really want ^^ and since hord are just clueless fucks that only has bubbleboy healers. Its easy to shatter then out.
    Last edited by mmocf324040837; 2012-01-02 at 03:10 PM.

A lot of mad horde bros

Deleted
    Kinda funny how when I use some word a bit out of context I get a 5 point infraction within minutes but when there is a guy openly spamming forums with bullshit in several topics he just goes on and on and on...

Also to be "on topic": yea, I'm maad...

I think it's impressive a guild still has 40 people in it.

That's nothing. I just rolled a fresh pink haired gnome mage and marched into Orrimmar at level 1 solo, then I laid seige on the city for a month, killing eleventy billion people - actual amount of people killed, and I have the achievement for it too. Pity I can't show you my armory, because it's only a level 1 toon.

Generally speaking, when groups of more than 5 of the opposing faction start rocking up, I'm yet to be on a realm where the occupants of the city don't form a raid. And, as long as you're not PvP flagged, there's nothing stopping 5 people marching up to each of their healers, blowing all CDs and having each of them stun locked, then dead before they get a chance to trinket out. Then it's just a matter of whittling the others down, since they have longer to walk for a res and no healer.

Unless you're on a realm with a very low population of the other faction, it's unlikely. Let alone holding it for "2 hours". Was this 2am-4am? Also lol at high ranked PvP titles claim. Even if that were the case, a 3k rated player can do what while they're hit by 30 attacks at once?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    i don't care about pvp and every time some raid wants to kill our leader in og i go to an other city so u can kill and be proud

Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i don't care about pvp and every time some raid wants to kill our leader in og i go to an other city so u can kill and be proud
    Alliance has better PvErs too.

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Kinda funny how when I use some word a bit out of context I get a 5 point infraction within minutes but when there is a guy openly spamming forums with bullshit in several topics he just goes on and on and on...

Also to be "on topic": yea, I'm maad...
    I was just thinking the same thing.

This has been a fun thread. Gonna real some real info now...btw I'm very mad

Lol u mad horde?

gratz, in 21 minutes you've earned more HKs than I have after 6 years playing wow Horde here - with Garrosh' death, you've done a great service for the horde, if you'd raided other horde cities, I would be mad...probably; if I believed your exaggerated story that is

10+ Year Old Account
    If it makes you feel better after my raid got our purple fire dragonhawks last patch the 10 of us went and owned Stormwind for about an hour. We got about 70 kills and we decide to end it by going for the king before wiping to him +20 Alliance.

Just saying that is isn't a super big deal, Alliance pwn Horde and Horde pwn Alliance. I cannot help but think that those who you only posting "u mad" might be breaking some rules here while attempting to get a cheap laugh? Congrats though.

EDIT

This really looks like people are just trying to start a fight by saying you mad, clearly I cannot be the only one seeing this.

Also it really sounds like you exaggerated your number of kills just to make it look better. As someone else said you were averaging 120 kills or so per MINUTE for two hours straight. To bad you didn't take a screenshot before you attacked and after, or made a kill video. I am curious as to what server this happened on and what guild you are in :P
    Last edited by Forgottenone; 2012-01-02 at 03:29 PM.

Deleted
    owning hordes is the best thing in wow, yes it is!
    they are so mad lol
    keep doing that and good job! <3

mmo-champion.com/threads/871387-lol-hordie-cry-is-bad-for-your-health

Thanks for making me smile........and laugh.......at you.
    Sure you did m8, I bet Chuck Norris came to help you and your awesome group as well.

I love my server when it comes to stuff like this, any Alliance trying to do that crap in our Orgrimmar, leaves with a gnome shoved up his rectum so hard he'll be pooping little pink turds for a month.

I knew there would be a lot of mad horde bros but I didn't know it would reach this many pages. LOL