Why is the average Alliance arena rating 2.2k and average horde rating 1.5k?

I thought Horde were all BAMF and Alliance were all 10 year old kids with double digit IQ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Human racial. /thread.

(Since I'm Alliance: ALSO CUZ WE'RE AWESOME.)

Deleted
    Human racial.

10 chars

human racial has been most op since it was introduced. btw just curious where do u look up such stats?(incase i missed them being on the front page here)

You should know that with the faction/server swaps being easyly handled since roughly about 3 to 4 years now the so called "10y old kids" have moved to horde and tada alliance left back only the pros.
    Also curious where did you find those statistics?

Human racial is the best for pvping in most situations, so many serious pvpers roll Alliance. Note that the racial itself does NOT equal +700 rating for a player, so you can't really just say "human racial is OP".

lets face it, horde is the "main stream" for kids there days. Everyone wants to be "cool".
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice source there champ.

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    You should know that with the faction/server swaps being easyly handled since roughly about 3 to 4 years now the so called "10y old kids" have moved to horde and tada alliance left back only the pros.
    Also curious where did you find those statistics?
    He didnt find them.
    He made them up.
    He's a troll. Look at his other posts if you don't believe me.
    Move along.

Thread is locked, OP banned.