15+ Year Old Account

iPhone -> Computer connection issues

Hey.

My iPhones 3GS (iOS5) is having trouble connecting to my main Windows 7 Computer. I have tried three different official cables (which have been confirmed to work). Sometimes my computer can detect the phone and I can access the pictures through My Computer but iTunes won't detect it. Sometimes it will detect it and lose connection while syncing.

I took my phone home with me over the holidays and plugged it into my parent's MAC. Sure enough, instant connection. iTunes opened and everything. I enabled iTunes Wifi updates hoping it would enable it for this computer. It didn't! Sadly, it seems I have to enable it from each computer.

I have not had luck to have the phone connected since to try to enable the Wifi option on my PC.

Any ideas how I can allow the PC to sync with my phone wirelessly or any other ideas? The phone is on it's way out, it's had trouble getting a signal in places where it would have full 3G and can't detect my parent's Wifi anymore (luckily it picks mine up when in the same room!) but I still have four months left on my two year contract.

Deleted
    Have you tried other USB ports on your pc? And are you sure they're USB 2 (it's probably a long shot, but why not)?

You mention a 2 year contract. I believe the hardware guarantee is 2 years on most apple products, including the iPhone 3GS. If that's the case and you're running iOS 4.3 (no jailbreak) you can take it to an apple store and have them look at it. In my experience, the staff is quite nice when it comes to such situations

15+ Year Old Account
    Every USB port. Including the mouse and keyboard ports.

I was under the impression that the warranty only six months for mine.