Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    FP: war games
    -_-
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    1) No dual spec or cap on respec costs. I like to try different roles.
    Just don't touch your spec for a week and it resets to zero cost...
    (at least thats what I've been told)
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

Target closest enemy doesnt work for me. Keybinds for closest enemy are set, but dont work.

Deleted
    1) No way to turn smart camera off.

Why the f**k is there no option for this.

Stops me enjoying the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by J awk View Post
    Well the games less than a month old, even WoW didn't have all the features it has today when it started out, updates are bound to happen
    We really need to stop saying this. WoW, while it wasn't the first MMO out there, was made in a time where there really wasn't a lot of previous example to learn from, especially from the perspective of content additions and updates. Now, 8 years later, there's like 6+ new MMOs a year and dozens of content updates for existing games. There is absolutely no reason Bioware should be surprised by complaints of things like a lack of Damage meter, add on support, customizable UI and target of target, among other things. Even most cheapie free MMOs have these things from day one.

Again, not saying the game is bad in the slightest, but the above quoted defense has got to stop.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I'll actually be sad the day they introduce macros and damage meters into SWTOR.

Macros usually are either for a) laziness, or b) useless annoying things like yelling as you mount up or hit an attack. I used them in WoW because everyone else did, but I could do the same things without macros nearly as well.

Damage Meters: I understand their usefulness, but overwhelmingly the way they got used when I still played WoW was for people to link them in raid every 10 mins to stroke their epeen.

Deleted
    Only 2 things worth listing pop on my mind:

1. Huge loading times...don't think that's normal.
    2. Optimization could be a lot better, think they're working on it...but c'mon!

Those things might be linked, dunno

Quote Originally Posted by starchuck View Post
    I think it's the same amount of running as other MMOs, you just notice it more, especially in city & indoor locations.

I've seen much worse. Two words: Mines of Moria.

Personally I hate not being able to zoom the camera out, and companions not spawning when I get off/am kicked off my speeder.
    You can zoom the camera out, just increase the maximum view range in the options

Loading! Changing planet on the ship is annoying. Those 2 deadly loading of death.

10+ Year Old Account
    1.) No combat log
    2.) Loading screens - especially loading in to the imp fleet.
    3.) GTN - needs a huge interface overhaul.
    4.) PvP skills lag - delays in skills need to be addressed asap.

No option to turn smart camera off

No level 50 pvp bracket yet

No target of target

No macros

No combat log

once they fix these things the game will become a lot more fun for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good lord you people need to pull your heads in...

- All the vital information on the UI is bottom-centered.
    - You have access to side-placeable and bottom-placeable extra action bars.
    - You have target's target functionality on a hotkey.
    - Questgivers and important information if displayed on the minimap.
    - The fullscreen map goes opaque when moving your character so you can navigate with it.
    - Maybe it's because I'm in Australia with a 300ms ping, but I've noticed very little difference in responsiveness to hotkey input compared to WoW.
    - Companion AI is phenominally better than I was expecting. They actually don't do stupid stuff very often, if at all.
    - The quest tracker is quite intuitive.

With this in mind, how can you still find something to bitch about? Are you actually raiding yet? Do you need a combat log right now, or could you actually afford to wait a month or two until Bioware patch it in? It's early days people. You don't have to freak out and obsess over the little stuff.

You've collectively made yourselves heard on the SWTOR forums. Bioware know it's an important issue to the community and they've said they're working on it. Do you need to keep harping on about it?

Deleted
    1.) i like to have a third bottom row to my action bars ... ^^
    2.) the setting to open a ticket when pressing [^] (which on a german keyboard is the button next to [1]) is really annoying ... i often end up opening the ticket window in heated combat situations ... glad i don't play pvp, this would "KILL" me

apart from those 2 points i think the game's amazing!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by implicationmmo View Post
    You can zoom the camera out, just increase the maximum view range in the options
    Oh fantastic, can't believe I missed this in prefs. Lets you zoom *way* out too, most gratifying

I owe you a pint sir.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    Good lord you people need to pull your heads in...

- All the vital information on the UI is bottom-centered.
    - You have access to side-placeable and bottom-placeable extra action bars.
    - You have target's target functionality on a hotkey.
    - Questgivers and important information if displayed on the minimap.
    - The fullscreen map goes opaque when moving your character so you can navigate with it.
    - Maybe it's because I'm in Australia with a 300ms ping, but I've noticed very little difference in responsiveness to hotkey input compared to WoW.
    - Companion AI is phenominally better than I was expecting. They actually don't do stupid stuff very often, if at all.
    - The quest tracker is quite intuitive.

With this in mind, how can you still find something to bitch about? Are you actually raiding yet? Do you need a combat log right now, or could you actually afford to wait a month or two until Bioware patch it in? It's early days people. You don't have to freak out and obsess over the little stuff.

You've collectively made yourselves heard on the SWTOR forums. Bioware know it's an important issue to the community and they've said they're working on it. Do you need to keep harping on about it?
    wow...were not bitching about it, and yes well done you were able to point out all the things in the game that we can clearly see. All I was saying is that i didnt realise how much i missed those things until they were gone. No a combat log isnt needed...but it would be nice. And fucking shoot me if i want to customize my UI to make it look nicer. If you read the question i asked it wasnt OH PLEASE POINT OUT WHY IM WRONG, so please take your opinion elswhere because it really isnt wanted nor needed here

Deleted
    I like to have a 24h clock not some 12h. Am and Pm thats soooo old. :-9
    GTN needs to be remade.
    Targets target.
    UI thingy.
    More cooler colors on sabers.
    All nodes fixed.
    I like to have a Speeder thats IS a speeder. Some some floating half surfboard.
    and lastly the damn frecking tilde key on my keyboard next to the 1 and we cant re-key it something useful . What idiot came up whit a shortcut for making a ticket?
    Last edited by mmoc7adc4b5ba2; 2012-01-03 at 12:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socratees View Post
    wow...were not bitching about it, and yes well done you were able to point out all the things in the game that we can clearly see. All I was saying is that i didnt realise how much i missed those things until they were gone. No a combat log isnt needed...but it would be nice. And fucking shoot me if i want to customize my UI to make it look nicer. If you read the question i asked it wasnt OH PLEASE POINT OUT WHY IM WRONG, so please take your opinion elswhere because it really isnt wanted nor needed here
    This is an internet forum. Welcome to a whole wonderful world of unwanted and unneeded opinions. Including yours. It's kind of what we do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargs View Post
    and lastly the damn frecking tilde key on my keyboard next to the 1 and we cant re-key it something useful . What idiot came up whit a shortcut for making a ticket?
    you can rebind that bro. I turned it into flourish weapon or unseath weapon or whatever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Things that anger me:
    1) The GTN interface. Who made it that complicated and annoying then forgot to put an option on it for which slot of armor you are looking for? Seriously?
    2) Target of target would help with what feels like weak threat from tanking classes. My Trooper is geared to the teeth and I do better DPS than some DPS I do stuff with (judging by the 4th fight in EV) but I still struggle to hold threat early in boss fights against some classes specifically this one Sentinel I've ran stuff with.
    3) My 50 wasn't able to zone into any flashpoints for the last 4 days until this morning. That was a fun bug preventing me from doing heroics.
    4) My 27 JK can't talk in parties. He can't talk in guild chat. I can't even see anything typed there. Been happening since I made the character and has never worked in the 4 days he has existed.
    5) Being battle rezed. If you spam click the button to brez as it is counting down you will get released to the graveyard because for about .2 seconds after the brez timer ends the button disappears and the med center button moves to the top.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargs View Post
    Tilde is your companion toolbar by default. Backslash is the ticket/bug report hot key and yes that is incredibly stupid. I have pressed that so many times by accident and had both those windows come up.

That reminds me:
    6) The GM system in this game is bullshit. I understand it just came back and they are dealing with plenty of traffic, but the automated responses to everything is absurd. I didn't get credit for the weekly EV boss. First ticket I put in asked for more info including my Character name and server (which I imagine is already include), what companion I had out, if I had tried reseting the quest and my UI, and for more info on the issue. I sent back in all of that information in incredible detail and got the same automated response back and no update to the quest. When I reported being unable to enter flashpoints for the last four days I was told to push the rest flashpoint button which I put in the ticket I had pushed multiple times over multiple days with no solution. Finally let me into flashpoints again this morning. When I put in a ticket saying my alt can't use or see guild or party chat, it told me to reset my UI. It is absolutely abysmal service right now.