Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I as boomkin here am I soaker, I need to spec into Perseverance for this fight 3/3, also if i take it i need our tank his hp buff, and pop barkskin, I got around 216k hp if our tank pops his cd for me. and raidbuffed obv. I survive with 18 - 20k hp. Remember the last stand from druid increase ur health, but ur not topped if he pops it so you need full hp, before hour of twilight or you'll die.

Just as a side note, a rogue can actually take 2, if he cloaks the first one he gets no debuff and he can soak the second with glyph of feint.

Deleted
    If you have a paladin, he can Hand of Sacrifice you before the Hour of Twilight. I help our resto druid who is nr 2 of soaking, then I do it on the 5th soaker who is a fury warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Llocky View Post
    Just as a side note, a rogue can actually take 2, if he cloaks the first one he gets no debuff and he can soak the second with glyph of feint.
    nope. they fixed that a long time ago, clos'ing hour of twilight still gives you the debuff. there is no way to avoid it, it's been that way since PTR was changed.

---------- Post added 2012-01-31 at 11:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed View Post
    I think Hour of Twilight isn't resistable. Even if it were, you would still get killed by it occasionally, which is unacceptable. I bet the boss level has something to do with it too, I wouldn't resist very many seed bursts from Domo if I messed up cloak timing.
    also nope. cloak is 100% resistance to spells, regardless of level or anything. some spells simply cannot be resisted, an example being the domo seeds. in THAT situation, you're not cloakresisting the seeds, you're cloakimmuning them. two seperate things. look at the clos tooltip, 5 seconds of resist, short period of total immunity. for hour of twilight the 5 sec resistance to spells is plenty, there's no reason to delay cloak as close as you can, just use it during the HOT cast and you'll be fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SpNiz View Post
    If you have a paladin, he can Hand of Sacrifice you before the Hour of Twilight. I help our resto druid who is nr 2 of soaking, then I do it on the 5th soaker who is a fury warrior.

If I use Hand of Sacrifice and press the button, i won´t receive any dmg?

Any suggestions for a raid without a hunter or a mage? Almost every soak rotation I see utilizes one of those classes.

Our ten man setup is:
    Tanks - Prot Warrior, Blood Dk (Or Bear druid would prefer blood dk as he does more dmg)
    Healers - Holy pally, Resto Druid
    Dps - Shadow Priest, Rogue, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Destruction Warlock and arms/fury warrior.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by OckhamsRazor; 2012-02-02 at 03:15 PM.

Deleted
    Prot warrior, Blood dk, Holy pally, Shadow priest, Destruction Warlock, Rogue can all do it, and perhaps others but you already have your 6 persons ^^