Deleted

How the heck do you OC using UEFI?

So, I just bought an i7 2600k along with an Asus Sabertooth p67 mobo. This particular mobo has UEFI, a new version of BIOS, and while it does look a lot more user friendly, I just don't understand one bit of it. Anyone around with experience using this to OC? How the heck do you do it?! O.o

Go to advanced mode, will look more familiar.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Also keep in mind you wont be fiddling with the base clock which should be 100mhz or very very close like 100.6. You will be changing the multiplier which in some UEFI could be hidden until you turn on manual.

Deleted
    Yeahh.. Sorry, but I still don't understand it. I just wish they could have a button to get the "normal" bios layout...
    Anyone who'd be able to give a somewhat detailed explaination?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, all the options are the same for the most part as a normal Bios layout lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saithes View Post
    Uh, all the options are the same for the most part as a normal Bios layout lol
    Yah, but I don't find em, so please do explain.

top right corner (exit/advanced mode). Click that, and select advanced mode from the window that pops up. Before you OC, read up:
    http://www.clunk.org.uk/forums/overc...beginners.html