Page 1 of 2
LastLast

LFR is awesome for trolling

next to call to arms IOC.

LFR is great for afking and getting free loot.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Especially when you have 25 people doing it

It's also great for getting a few extra VP while doing the dishes?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    I always cover this with "accidently" dieing. Damn Life Tap

yeah g0t only 1 "ey cmon he is afk freelooting"

Well arent you two just the crown jewels of the WoW community

Quote Originally Posted by Steelyorc View Post
    More the "family jewels" if you know what I mean.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

I don't know what you mean...

Deleted
    This thread is so good it's unbelievable. The Insight! The Wisdom! The Self-lessness!... Oh, wait...

Also:
    People like the OP makes me cringe :<

LFR saved WoW

"Hey guys, no one else cares, so why should I? LOLOLOLOL I'm so cool!"

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's quite disgusting, Despite I don't mind I do however shake my head in obvious disgust

- Hi warlock spinning in circles yes I know your watching T.V while we kill DW congratulations on coming back to shoot ... FEL FLAME on the final phase for the last moments to grab loots
    - ''Hi I have done 8/8 Normal therefor I can act like a total D bag and treat people like shit when in reality... [Finish this sentence]
    - ''Hi we are 10 guildies acting all ''Boss'' and such you will listen to us or we treat you like garbage

God there's many more I can write but literally It's all I've seen and I have a lot of alts mind you. Ah sigh whatever

Deleted
    Some people in LFR don't need to say anything to troll.
    You just watch them play and have a good laugh :
    - mage spamming scorch
    - shadowpiest abusing mind spike
    - warlocks "forgetting" one dot
    - hunters with no pet
    - combat rogues with blade furry on ultraxion
    - healers not taking cristals there too
    And so on... I love LFR.

I love this post FWIW.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Deleted
    kiling yourself with shadowword:death never felt so good

So much more than mere two...

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    First week of Ultraxion, telling the raid at least one person should jump from the tower on Ultraxion at every Hour of Twilight (and hit the button mid-air, that's what the button is for) or raid dies.

Some people actually jumped from the tower. Idk what to think.
    +10, we should try to compile a list of things for people to do and fraps it. I'd start out by saying run directly into lines of Ice on hagara but half the raid already does that .

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    It's quite disgusting, Despite I don't mind I do however shake my head in obvious disgust

- Hi warlock spinning in circles yes I know your watching T.V while we kill DW congratulations on coming back to shoot ... FEL FLAME on the final phase for the last moments to grab loots
    - ''Hi I have done 8/8 Normal therefor I can act like a total D bag and treat people like shit when in reality... [Finish this sentence]
    - ''Hi we are 10 guildies acting all ''Boss'' and such you will listen to us or we treat you like garbage

God there's many more I can write but literally It's all I've seen and I have a lot of alts mind you. Ah sigh whatever
    Some Retribution Paladin joined up on Madness of Deathwing and never switched to anything other than Deathwing's tentacles on the fight. He beat #2 DPS, who was switching to Corruptions/Bloods/Bolts, by 300 DPS and afterward began linking Destroyer's End like it was actually a prestigious title. It was rather entertaining.

Personally, I think the 10 guildies joining up is the worst. Half the time, they barely preform better than the average player in LFR and act like they own the place.

I never grief players or be an asshole buuut...there is one thing I do and its just to get a laugh from the raid.

Once we get to ship, I state in raid chat: "Ah cool, you cant jump off ship anymore!"

All of a sudden 3-4 dead.