Heroic Morchok 10 : Demo : LF tips, tricks, suggestions

trying Heroic Morchok 10man for the first time tonite in demo. anything i should try? (besides destro...)

use portal
    use felflame when moving
    use shadow dmg cd

Make sure you time his "black ooze" phase correctly as you dont want to interrupt your Metamorphosis uptime.
    Think someone mentioned that you will loose meta form when he sucks you in careful with that.

It doesn't consume meta anymore, however.. it's bad when you lose that uptime.

If you soak use demon armor.

Other wise, ask your tanks to tank him by the portal, as some will show no regard for it. Or may purposfully want to move away.

And thats all there is to it really. If your running with 2 healers then you'll probably want to soak as your running with soul link, if your running 4 then let the tank+healers soak I guess.

Deleted
    Right - I do this as demo for the buffs - and we 2 heal this

we split the raid in half and do the 2 fights quite some distance apart

Team 1:
    War Tank
    Rogue Soaker
    Resto Druid
    Fire Mage
    Demo Lock (me)

Team 2:
    War Tank
    Enh Shammy Soaker
    Disc Priest
    BM Hunter
    Spriest

Im guessing that you will be soaking the crystals so - you have to make sure that you dont blow your meta

I do the following - Prepot and use meta at the pull - put dots up on morchock
    As im on the other one - i refresh the meta dots on Morch and put up dots on Rorch as we move to him
    Then my meta will be back some time between the first and the 2nd Vortex

I sit on it until after the 2nd vortex where we pop bl and unleash my DG

Roll face on Keys

http: //www .worldoflogs .com/reports/rt-c2s6glgkjweguryx/sum/damageDone/?s=3273&e=3511[/url]

Its an easy fight - put up demon armor for the stomps if your 2healing this and your healer will be happy

Deleted
    Use shadow ward on cristals.

10+ Year Old Account
    During black blood phase always pan around and look for 2-3 consecutive crystals attached to each other--you can get in between them and continue hitting the boss like it ain't no thang.

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

I time my meta for the stomps right before and after the 2nd and 3rd crystals. It's physical damage so all the extra armor you get in meta helps a lot. Your healers will thank you.