Thread: Feldrake

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    How would you know? There are no details on it yet, it very well could be a lock only mount that they have to do some epic quest for.
    I wish, but I doubt it. I loved big long epic feeling quests, the best we have now is the stupid legendary quests which aren't long and epic, they're just a grind to get the items off the bosses, aside from the solo questing part of dragonwrath which was the coolest quest they made in cata. (I haven't done the rogue one but I've heard its just not as good from those who have done both.)
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Does anyone know what a Feldrake would even look like? Can't say I have even seen one.
    These are Felldrakes, according to the D&D Monster Manual 2, looks like we're getting another cross-faction raptor mount.

Left to right: Crested Felldrake, Horned Felldrake, Spitting Felldrake
    Last edited by mmoccefed1f20e; 2012-01-03 at 10:00 PM.

Feldrake is ours so shut the fuck up!!!

:

I hope the Fel Drake looks like the Onyxia Mount but with dark Warlock Purple skin and Fel Flame coming out its spine and eyes.

Deleted
    Says its a flying mount though, flying raptor?

I'd love for it to be a Warlock Class Mount but it'll probably be a remodelled drake with some green fiery things.

Tsss... Warlocks.....

You already have a mount from your class. Same as paladin, death knights and such. Other classes wants mounts too!!!

go away silly hunter, you are not welcome.

I really think that this requires a new skin if its going to be a purchasable mount from the Blizzard Store. If its going to be a TCG mount then I understand.
    Last edited by WoWFlame; 2012-01-03 at 10:13 PM.

I need one of these!

Needs more Fel.

Would be awesome if it was a classmount, but I have my doubts.
    I hope its purchaseable ingame atleast, even for 100k.

I've never been a fan of logos floating over their foreheads.
    Anyone who thought it was another class mount was kidding themselves though, if they were going to add another class mount it'd be for a class that did not already have them (and in Blizzard's current climate, they'd not do it unless every class could get one).

Deleted
    It's just another random TGC mount, most likely.

I wish they'd not try giving us blue-balls for more Burning Legion content when the next expansion is going to be panda-monium...
    It's not fair. =[

TCG can kiss my ass.

and that logo bothers me.

possible 150 mount achieve reward?

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like the black drake from O.S 10man 3 drakes... with a green glow?

I'm hoping it is a sign from MoP personally.

I would welcome another Legion expansion, especially if the TBC team were behind it.
    Herbalism... can save the world.

Quote Originally Posted by nonamekiller View Post
    It looks like the black drake from O.S 10man 3 drakes... with a green glow?
    Ya blizzard really went all out with the creation of this mount /sarcasm off.

Since it's looking more and more like it'll be a TCG mount (they did already do a Fel Hippogryph recall) I'm more curious if any of these special mounts are supposed to have any lore behind them. Stuff like the Celestial Steed and Spectral Tiger really just seem to be more for fun (though the Tiger was used as a ghostly mob in Crystalsong forest) but drakes and dragons have a ton of lore behind them, so how does Fel stack up? I guess if they can be corrupted by the Old Gods like Deathwing they can be tainted by Fel, too, but it seems odd considering the Nether Drakes aren't really and neither were any of the other drakes that fought in the Sunwell area unless they were forcably corrupted.

Slight reskin of the black drake mount. Seems very likely both these items are TCG, the only other logical possibility would be a belated addition to the War of the Ancients dungeon - but I doubt it.

Of course it's not a Warlock mount... what planet are you living on?