Thread: Feldrake

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    More class mounts is always a good thing More class stuff in general.

It's not like we don't have a thread on the feldrake already.

OT: It's def NOT a class only mount. Blizzard said they were completely doing away with stupid things like those.

The Dreadstead is the god of all mounts. The Feldrake is just a black drake with some green fire.

What we need is a... DREAD-DRAKE. Drake wings + Dreadstead with longer neck and tail FTW. And it has to be the size of Thrym.

Warocks can have another class mount when my hunter can tame a mount.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post

OT: It's def NOT a class only mount. Blizzard said they were completely doing away with stupid things like those.
    in one previous blue post.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post

It does seem hard to believe Blizzard themselves said they weren't doing any more "stupid things like those" when they just made a set of Legendaries that only the least-played class in the game can use.
    If anything they were likely just referring to class-specific quests, which again the Legendaries fall under but only because they have to. I could see them not doing more of those, since many were carbon-copies of other class' quests just from different trainers, while others actually held you back if you failed/didn't want to do them. Oh, the memory of getting Berserker Stance at a level much higher than intended, all because I never seemed to get pointed in that direction.

No, I think class-specific mounts would still be fairly doable, since they'e something everyone could at least see if not ride, and they could always re-use the art assets later like they did with the Tournament's all-class Paladin mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilen View Post
    Why are we getting a feldrake and a Eye of the Legion now? Surely 4.3 has nothing to do with the Burning Legion.
    Wild guess here, but I'm assuming the Legion will be making a return sometime in the near future. Perhaps at the end of MoP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Wild guess here, but I'm assuming the Legion will be making a return sometime in the near future. Perhaps at the end of MoP?
    I was going to refute you with my previously-mentioned Fel Hippogryph (which had no lore tie-in,though TCG items almost never do), but apparently it's merely a "Corrupted" Hippogryph so we can't be sure exactly how demonic it is.
    Personally I don't see the Legion coming back into the story any time soon, except perhaps at the end of MoP. By now I'd assume the MoP kickoff event will involve raging battles and that Theramore disaster, not some outside force. After all, if the Legion came back, why would the Alliance and Horde fight each other instead of teaming up like they did in BC? It'd be counter to the way they're driving the story, which is supposedly an emphasis on Alliance versus Horde.

Nope, I see it as just another TCG mount, which explains the cool-but-not-awesome skin (as compared to the extra-fancy Pet Store stuff) and seeming randomness of any possible lore.

Haha, you totally said "end of MoP" and not "start of MoP." My bad. Oh well, my points still stand for anyone else thinking that at least.

Pfft Feldrake, where's our Heart of the Aspects?

Quote Originally Posted by Bilen View Post
    Why are we getting a feldrake and a Eye of the Legion now? Surely 4.3 has nothing to do with the Burning Legion.
    Well of Eternity, helloooo

Warlock flying mount is long overdue... But I do hope we get sometihng more special than this feldrake. Something more warlocky. Like a Frostwyrm of fire.

But the truth is, there is no way Blizzard will make a warlock flying mount. They'll sooner give Mages a third button to press in PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Needs more Fel.
    Behold:

MOAR Fel
    Last edited by Phoenexis; 2012-01-04 at 10:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably TCG but I'm fantasizing that it and the legion eye will be added drops to Well of Eternity. That's likely not the case though :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    what planet are you living on?
    We live on Xoroth, clearly.

Deleted
    maybe from rogue legendary like the shadowmourne box from LK?

2/3rds of the flying mounts in the game are re-skinned drakes. Do we need another?

Quote Originally Posted by Aethilus View Post
    I want it to be a Warlock only mount but as I just posted on the news post, I very highly doubt it is. Warlock pride ftw, I may have 133 mounts so far but I will always ride my Dreadsteed.
    Dreadsteed is a badass mount! I don't use it often but when I do I wonder why I don't use it more.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's NOT a Warlock only mount, dream on. It's most likely a TCG item.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

There's a new WoW TCG set coming out in February called "Aftermath: Crown of the Heavens" which looks like it has a fiery logo if the pics I found are real so I guess it could be burning legion themed and the mount and the pet will be for that.

I have not seen any flying mount atm that is either a dragon or drake class specified, so it should be interesting dont qq about the legendary staff mount its a legendary! xD

Does anyone know what a Feldrake would even look like?
    Yea its on the frontpage =]