Which SWTOR server is best for PvE?

I've noticed a lot of different servers are full or near to it, but I haven't decided which I'm going to roll on for PvE.

I already have a choice for PvP, but those characters are going to be strictly for that.

Any suggestions?

By suggestions I mean which would be the most popular with guilds being open and what not, good reputation (Even in the first few weeks of the game being out) and everything in between. Sith or Jedi population would be nice too... Or is there a site to look for such things like this?

best takes more than 3 weeks to really establish >.>

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    any heavy or higher population server is going to have a ton of people.

you could just close your eyes and point at one, and try it.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    best takes more than 3 weeks to really establish >.>
    Of course, but I'm wondering which would be the most promising so I don't get to 50 on a server that just dies out.

10+ Year Old Account
    im wondering this myself.. im rerolling anyway... i suck at playing sage.. looking for a pve server thats busy ad in EST

I'm guessing that the most populated servers will be best for PVE. At least In WoW It was. I don't know many high pop servers, but "The Fatman" Is one that I always see queues for.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most servers are doing very well. Pick one of the heavy ones and you have a good shot at waiting in line with the rest of us!

Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post
    any heavy or higher population server is going to have a ton of people.

you could just close your eyes and point at one, and try it.
    yea and 2 lvl 50 toons later 1/2 the empire sides server is in 1 guild with aprox 80 actual members (200 w/alts inc.) Both geared in 126 + with 400 lvl skill talents, and yet we dont have enough for 16 man or 2 8 mans its getting boring never more than 20 on fleet at ANY given time, i need a well populated server where my time will be worth starting over seeing as there is no ETA on server transfers / mergers?. Any recommendations would be much apreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Nejibana View Post
    yea and 2 lvl 50 toons later 1/2 the empire sides server is in 1 guild with aprox 80 actual members (200 w/alts inc.) Both geared in 126 + with 400 lvl skill talents, and yet we dont have enough for 16 man or 2 8 mans its getting boring never more than 20 on fleet at ANY given time, i need a well populated server where my time will be worth starting over seeing as there is no ETA on server transfers / mergers?. Any recommendations would be much apreciated.
    Check out Canderous Ordo. Thats where I play and both sides seem to be fairly populated especially the sith side. ( There was 180 people on Dromond Kass yesterday)

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay CLEAR of Terentatek.

It is my server, but it is horrible. I am only staying on it because server transfers aren't active and we had the US #3 'the Unyielding' 16man, so that is my main reason to be there. Other than that, its underpopulated... shit guilds... shit players. Yeah. Stay clear.

Unfortunately, transfers are "not in the near future", so pick your server wisely. No reason to rush your choice.

How is it for west coasters (since it's an east coast server)? I'm thinking of rolling a toon over there.