Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilkie View Post
    It's a little more than "a problem with the chat box" if he hasn't been able to communicate with his guild for 10 days, that's quite a major bug especially considering many people play mmo's just to be with their friends.
    There is a FIX for that problem.
    He just has to leave his guild and be reinvited again.

Until this is fixed by Bioware, that can solve this problem.

Sigh, didnt know the patch was today, i missed the chance to send my alts those boe pvp gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Good to see they aren't fixing any of the bugs I run into on a regular basis.
    LOL - the fix for activating abilities being interrupted while going into cover might make my gunslinger worth playing again. Nothing worse than an ANIMATION interrupting an ability use. There are still a dozen or more of these to fix but cover was probably the worst experience with animations interrupting abilities that I had experience with

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 06:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kalinah View Post
    There is a FIX for that problem.
    He just has to leave his guild and be reinvited again.

Until this is fixed by Bioware, that can solve this problem.
    That fix wasn't exactly public knowledge
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

he doesn't need to leave the guild , if a party / or guild chat bug, .... you want to get it again Ctrl + u then alt + F4 and log back in, you will have it back and guess what you avoid a queue if your fast...

I never understand why ppl find it hard to google issues , i had that issue and guess what, the "workaround" wasn't hard to find.... they would rather just sit here and QQ and not actually do something that would help themselves
    85 MM Hunter » 85 Blood Deathknight x2 » 85 Destro Warlock » 85 Ass Rogue » 85 Holy Priest » 84 Resto Druid » 84 Resto Shaman » 81 Arc Mage » 85 Prot Warrior » 84 Prot Pally

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    That fix wasn't exactly public knowledge
    Actually that "fix" wasn't even exactly "permanent". I had to leave the guild 3 times by now (yes I've tried that stuff with inviting alts and what not), and as I logged in today surprise; I have this bug again. Oh well, gonna wait till some other people are online again and leave the guild again.

At least my Darth title works now..

Edit: @tru2u: your supposed fix doesn't help with this bug. At least not for me.
    Last edited by Jira; 2012-01-04 at 11:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    Can't see anything about problems with ops/guild/party chats.
    Other than that they fixed "Darth" title .. damn idiots

There is so much more important bugs to fix.
    Really? wow a little patience goes a long way. There fixing a HUGE bug with the BH storyline and as a BH I think that qualifies as fixing major problems. they have rolled out three hot fix patches about every 3-4 days and this will be the second official "patch" since it released like a couple of weeks ago so its obvious they give a shit and are working hard to fix issues. I for one have been very pleased to see such responsiveness evident by the frequency of these hot fixes and patches, especially given that it was released over a holiday. If I didnt see this activity THEN I would worry.

Its obvious they are working to handle it. Your particular pet issue may not have been addressed just yet but its coming.

Deleted
    anyone know what they mean with the graphics issue? will the quality normally.. look like in the cutscenes, or?

"The "Show Sith Corruption" option no longer toggles off when transitioning between areas."

Finally!!!! I waited for this fix for some time now..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilkie View Post
    It's a little more than "a problem with the chat box" if he hasn't been able to communicate with his guild for 10 days, that's quite a major bug especially considering many people play mmo's just to be with their friends.
    Exactly :/

On 3 Cartoons .. not to mentions that i'm officer. And i can't respond in /g .. even see what is typing there

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 01:15 PM ----------

Yeah, for like 1 relog or something.
    Then it is not working again .. anyway

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    They call those "weekly patch" I like that if they can keep fixing some things each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleeha View Post
    Looks like some good fixes here. I especially hated getting dropped out of a taxi at level 50, dying and being stuck with a 3k repair bill. I also like the shadows issue being addressed for indoors. Annoying to walk inside and suddenly get hit with 15fps.
    while the taxi death has happened to me a few times at 50 i have not had much more than a few hundred credits for repairs each time so much be cloth is really cheap to fix.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still no fix on the unbindable § and < keys... sigh...

is online already..pretty good time 3pm..getting better and better...glad to go back from work lay down with laptop and get some relax

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanbg View Post
    Game is online .. and guess what Guild Chat still NOT Working and this is bug from 10+ days .. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i think i'm gonna cancel my subscription very soon :/

But i can see may darth title or show sith corruption ..
    We had a guildie with a similar issue....we had him leave guild and rejoin and it worked after that.

Deleted
    Game is online .. and guess what Guild Chat still NOT Working and this is bug from 10+ days .. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i think i'm gonna cancel my subscription very soon :/

There is a workaround if u are as pissed as i was...
    Make an alt, join a guild, leave the guild.
    Guild chat is back for all ur characters.
    Worked for me and other people.

I had this one hit me last night on all my toons. I read about this "fix" and thought what the heck and tried it, and it actually worked!

While logged in and running SWTOR, fat finger your power button doing a hard shutdown of your machine.

Power back on and log in to SWTOR. You will likely get an Error 2005 warning pop up with the server listing screen (telling you a previous session was disconnected).

Select your server, log into your character and try guild chat.

And hopefully you can shout HALELUJAH! in guild chat when it works.

My casual assessment based on this work for me is that there is some kind of old session garbage collection required to clean up old chat associations. This essentially forces it to happen because of a disconnect event. It's possible that a less drastic method than fat finger the power will trigger the same event but it worked so I have not tried less drastic means. Good luck!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    seems that guild chat bug sucks, but i'm glad this was fixed

Corrected an issue that caused poor performance on some machines in indoor areas with shadows enabled.