Deleted

Is endgame really so bad ?

I read a lot of topics, on the official forum and other places, where people complain about the endgame content, is it really that bad. I myself is a long way from hitting 50, Im one of these really slow lvl´ers and does a lot of character remakes before Im settled with one I like to play. So far I enjoy this game with those minor flaws, every game has. I raid alot in WoW, and hope to try that out in SWTOR too, but if the endgame content is so bad, I have my bad feelings about it. Cant remember how WoW was in the old days, but today, I would say, is WoW any better ? the endgame content is just dailies which is really boring when you done them fifty times, then there is endless dunguon grinding, which I totally stopped with, even though there is much gear I can update still, lvl new characters is a no go too, since I have like 6 x 85 now, cant be bothered to lvl anymore. Raiding seems to be the only thing, except PvP. Is SWTOR the same ? or does it lack content worse than WoW ? I know the game is very young, and the best is yet to come, Im not bitching about the game, since I really like it, its a fresh breath in the MMO genre, and it has a really great atmophere.

Cant wait to see whats coming in the next patch.

No... it's just like back in the Wrath era of WoW when people would kill the LK and QQ that there was nothing to do. There's plenty to do... the majority of the population is still in their mid 30s, so the powerlevelers have to wait for the community to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Walterc View Post
    I read a lot of topics, on the official forum and other places, where people complain about the endgame content, is it really that bad. I myself is a long way from hitting 50, Im one of these really slow lvl´ers and does a lot of character remakes before Im settled with one I like to play. So far I enjoy this game with those minor flaws, every game has. I raid alot in WoW, and hope to try that out in SWTOR too, but if the endgame content is so bad, I have my bad feelings about it. Cant remember how WoW was in the old days, but today, I would say, is WoW any better ? the endgame content is just dailies which is really boring when you done them fifty times, then there is endless dunguon grinding, which I totally stopped with, even though there is much gear I can update still, lvl new characters is a no go too, since I have like 6 x 85 now, cant be bothered to lvl anymore. Raiding seems to be the only thing, except PvP. Is SWTOR the same ? or does it lack content worse than WoW ? I know the game is very young, and the best is yet to come, Im not bitching about the game, since I really like it, its a fresh breath in the MMO genre, and it has a really great atmophere.

Cant wait to see whats coming in the next patch.
    By the time you hit end game i would imagine to have 2 full raids available with 3 different difficulties 14 heroic dungeons and plenty of other thing to keep you satisfied
    Been gone since 2011, enjoying being back.

A lot of people beat the normal mode (which is LFR equivalent) and some hard modes (which is normal mode equivalent) and they think they've beat all the raiding content. I don't think more than a few guilds have even stepped into Nightmare modes.

Please don't make threads with such presumptuous titles. It expands on false rumors, and fills these forums with trolls of people saying "LOL I HEARD IN ANOTHER THREAD THAT ENDGAME IS REALLY SO BAD."

Deleted
    Endgame is not at all bad imo, main problem for me is that is full of bugs.Especially operations/hardmode FPs. But in rest i enjoy it.

Mainly endgame is what it is in every mmo, dailies, raids, pvp. Swtor follows closely the wow model of endgame. Maybe GW2 will bring something new to the table.

Deleted
    Why worry about it now? If you enjoy the game at the current level, play it and worry about endgame when you level to endgame.

I bet when i get there i will discover that the 'bad' about it is mostly someone else's subjective expectations not being met, rather than the game being objectively bad. Plus, there will be many changes to the endgame before i reach it(playing since first day of early access and just hit level 30 for the first time yesterday. Yes, i love my alts, and i didn't touch the empire ones yet! )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orren77 View Post
    Why worry about it now? If you enjoy the game at the current level, play it and worry about endgame when you level to endgame.

I bet when i get there i will discover that the 'bad' about it is mostly someone else's subjective expectations not being met, rather than the game being objectively bad. Plus, there will be many changes to the endgame before i reach it(playing since first day of early access and just hit level 30 for the first time yesterday. Yes, i love my alts, and i didn't touch the empire ones yet! )
    Sadly is nothing subjective about bugs. Horrible and very often bugs. I agree with you in rest.

Deleted
    I guess u will be disappointed ad it is as in other games:
    - HC flashpoints
    - Raids
    - PVP
    - Dailies
    - Searching for datacrons
    - Crafting and playing with AH
    - Farm low level FP for money and gear for your alts

In my opinion is all that a non-addicted player should need

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orren77 View Post

Yea you proberly right, its like hearing about others opinion about a bad movie, and when you see it yourself, its quite good

Deleted
    No its fun

For an MMO with a strong single player part, the endgame is surprinsingly good.
    You have 3 warzones and 2 open pvp zones that offer 3 tiers of pvp gear to get.
    You have 10-15 heroic dungeons and 2 raid zones with 3 different difficulties that offer 3 tiers of pve gear to get.
    and those raids and dungeons are really nice, excellent encounters that aren't any worse than any from other MMOs.

sure, there can always be more, but I for one think thats pretty good endgame content for a game that just launched.
    and there will be more endgame ontent withhin the month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moff View Post
    For an MMO with a strong single player part, the endgame is surprinsingly good.
    You have 3 warzones and 2 open pvp zones that offer 3 tiers of pvp gear to get.
    You have 10-15 heroic dungeons and 2 raid zones with 3 different difficulties that offer 3 tiers of pve gear to get.
    and those raids and dungeons are really nice, excellent encounters that aren't any worse than any from other MMOs.

sure, there can always be more, but I for one think thats pretty good endgame content for a game that just launched.
    and there will be more endgame ontent withhin the month.
    10/15 hc dungeons? oO
    I want a list with tactics and difficulty level please

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything there is too much to do. I wanna pvp, only rank 25 atm. I wanna do FPs but we only have enough 50s for one group atm, and hard modes are hard (except BT). Also I wanna do operations and we've got the first one scheduled for tomorrow yay. In addition I try to do Ilum (and Belsavis) dailies every day and the pvp area things. Space combat farming every day takes some time aswell, for creds and badges... I guess I suck as I keep wiping on Aeten Defense
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixator View Post
    ... I guess I suck as I keep wiping on Aeten Defense
    Done it before level 50, used full grade 5 ship gear and lot of shields, was not really easy.
    I guess u need to switch from dps to shield more and stop firing to regenerate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Done it before level 50, used full grade 5 ship gear and lot of shields, was not really easy.
    I guess u need to switch from dps to shield more and stop firing to regenerate.
    Tru, focusing on torpedos while shield mode is up. Anyway back on topic... with all this endgame Im seriously slacking on alt leveling.
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~