Bloodline Champions?

hey,

I've been recetly sucked into Bloodline Champions and I'm interested if someone plays this game as well? Seems to be a nice alternative for WoW PvP with few cool ideas and Bnet1.0 W3 feel. Know nothing about the balance yet, but the game seems to be pretty fun.

So, have anyone tried this game and played for longer?

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, the game is really cool, but playing it "for real" is too expensive: the complete game (meaning "all champions") is like 80 euros, and getting them by playing costs so much time... it doesn't worth it.

I think it's enough to buy a champion edition of the game for like 20$ is it? It has 20? bloodlines in the package and then you can get rest by earning bloodcoins. It's a nice way to master all bloodlines by not having them thou, and be more flexible when facing various opponents. What bothers me the most, is there a FOTM composition of bloodlines as it works in WoW PVP... hope not, but I'm only lvl 8 so have no idea. This would destroy the game fun for real.

If anyone's interested in getting touch ingame, my charname is Popov

I was really bad at this game because of how high the skillcap is, but it's really cool. The game is pretty much based on the player's skill, which is never a bad thing. Takes a little getting used to though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    I was really bad at this game because of how high the skillcap is, but it's really cool. The game is pretty much based on the player's skill, which is never a bad thing. Takes a little getting used to though.
    How many people still play? Seems the game have been out for a while.
    I just started playing it today and I agree that the skillcap is really high. But it's lots of fun! And you learn more and more by playing.
    I will just play it casually while waiting for GW2 and perhaps add it to my laptop if GW2 isnt working it so I can play it when Im not at home.
    Sure takes a while to unlock champions for ingame currency, but it's no rush. You got one for free for completing starting quest and it's fun to have something to look forwars to buy for points. And since they need to make a living it's good you can buy it for real cash if you want them faster.

So, wassup people... are you still in the hood for this game? Would be fun to hear if anyone has played it for longer =)
    If you havent played it you should check it out

Deleted
    come on, noone?=)

Played it a while back, before they added all of the runes or whatever they call them.

I really can't comment on how the game is now, but I did enjoy it when I was playing it - I only stopped because I was having bad lag issues with it and never really bothered to get back into it.