Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Great news. I'm glad I'm not a doomsayer that expects a game to be perfect on launch.

Didn't read anything posted, but if they don't change OP Operatives soon, pvp isnt worth doing, and on a pvp server, im about done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeager View Post
    Didn't read anything posted, but if they don't change OP Operatives soon, pvp isnt worth doing, and on a pvp server, im about done.
    Operatives and Scoundrels are like Shaco in LoL, good early game, bad endgame. Endgame in this being actual PvP objectives.

That is unless you are korean.(joke)
    Last edited by Algore; 2012-01-05 at 02:14 AM.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeager View Post
    How are they OP? Which spec is OP? If you mean the melee dps operatives, they're cake. I mean if they can't kill you within a stun then they're toast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to hear. Keep the updates forthcoming at this rate and I'll stick around for a bit.

---------- Post added 2012-01-05 at 02:33 AM ----------

I'd also like to add to this thread:

http://www.swtor.com/blog/patch-note...upcoming-patch

and

http://www.swtor.com/blog/word-bugs-james-ohlen

Good news all around.

Some really good news, looking forward to all this.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.