Deleted

looking to get a new monitor

hey mmo-champs

i got my birthday coming soon and im looking to get a new monitor as my old is 1680x1050 and i would really like to upgrade to a 1920x1080 monitor.

i have looked briefly at some of the samsung syncmaster monitors, especially Samsung SyncMaster S23A700D(can't post links) but it's a bit to overwhelming for me, so i would like the help of some of you guys(and girls).

it doesn't have to be a samsung monitor, and the budget is around 2200DKK ~ 400$.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look for the Dell Ultrasharp series in that range. You should be able to foot a 23"/58~cm monitor. (I can't convert in my head. >.< )

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824016155

I'm using three of those at the moment. They're great. Also, if you order before the 9th you get an additional $40 off.

Just noticed you're in denmark so I'm unsure if newegg is available for you :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    There’s even been a John Oliver segment on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    Look for the Dell Ultrasharp series in that range. You should be able to foot a 23"/58~cm monitor. (I can't convert in my head. >.< )
    is the Dell UltraSharp U2312HM a good choice in the ultrasharp series?

Quote Originally Posted by krids91 View Post
    Yes. 10 chars.
    "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one."
    - Clint Eastwood

Deleted
    okay. thank you for the help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by krids91 View Post
    Not really, when you can get a http://www.dustinhome.dk/asus-pa238q...uct/5010614506 instead.

The U2312HM is barely better than a TN monitor.
    &nbsp;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Not really, when you can get a http://www.dustinhome.dk/asus-pa238q...uct/5010614506 instead.

The U2312HM is barely better than a TN monitor.
    I feel like there's no way that can be better than most IPS monitors. By the time you get to the "good" IPS, (S-IPS, E-IPS) you're already at $500+. It's one of those "this is too low of a price to be okay" things.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    I feel like there's no way that can be better than most IPS monitors. By the time you get to the "good" IPS, (S-IPS, E-IPS) you're already at $500+. It's one of those "this is too low of a price to be okay" things.
    It's got an 8bit colour palette with an IPS-panel. IPS is decent already, it's only e-IPS that's cheapo.
    All that aside, true, having 10bit palettes is likely better, it's still slightly more than this 367 USD monitor.
    &nbsp;