Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpyhooves View Post
    Blizzard already implemented two improvement/restrictions to the need before greed loot roll system that has been in place for years. I feel no matter what is done people won't be happy anytime they lose a roll on something they want.

I didn't win my loot because a dps ninja's my tank gear.... blizzard implements +100 roll bonus for class roles.
    I didn't win my loot because a dk took my agi polearm.... blizzard implements class restrictions on loot.
    I didn't win my loot....
    you really have no idea what you are talking about
    here i fixed it for you

I didn't win my loot because a mage with the tier helm and chest ALREADY. won a 2nd pair.
    I didn't win my loot because a dps won the tank weapon off deathwing that should give dps only a 50 bonus roll at max.
    i didn't win my loot because a guy won the loot who doesnt need it, who is waiting to bribe us with what he won for a deathwing weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by amiolas View Post
    So I just did my first LFR on a alt, because I figured hey, let's try to gear my alt, my main raids regulars so I don't need LFR on her. So I join a group, pretty decent group, now here's my issue. We kill one of the bosses and both the legs and the gloves drop from warlord zon'ozz.

Weird, but okay. I roll need on all 4 of them hoping to at least get ONE of them. And the other Mage in our group wins. all. four. Pieces. Is that a glitch that he is able to get multiple pieces of the same gear from one boss fight? It would be a lot more fair if you could only win ONE piece of gear per boss fight, or heck have some common courtesy of not rolling later in the raid as he ended up winning the shoulders and the ring off of hagara.
    It was my understanding when LFR was announced that you would only win one piece of gear a raid or something to that extent. Obviously I was mistaken to some degree.

Is there anything from blizzard on this topic? I haven't found anything yet.
    That's no glitch. There is not and never was a system that prevented people from winning rolls on several items from a boss.
    The rest is just the mage being frigging lucky and a dick if he didn't give the doubles to somebody else.

The restriction that you read wrong means that you can only try to get loot from a boss once a week. You kill a boss, it drops anything - you are saved. If you won zero or four doesn't matter.

---------- Post added 2012-01-05 at 11:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    here i fixed it for you

I didn't win my loot because a mage with the tier helm and chest ALREADY. won a 2nd pair.
    I didn't win my loot because a dps won the tank weapon off deathwing that should give dps only a 50 bonus roll at max.

i didn't win my loot because a guy won the loot who doesnt need it, who is waiting to bribe us with what he won for a deathwing weapon.
    Bolded is a scoop of bullshit because that weapon is best in slot for frost DKs and SMF wars too. It's fair game. The only one who shouldn't get the bonus is a ret pala, but system can't distinguish him good enough.
    Last edited by Weerra; 2012-01-05 at 08:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    That's no glitch. There is not and never was a system that prevented people from winning rolls on several items from a boss.
    The rest is just the mage being frigging lucky and a dick if he didn't give the doubles to somebody else.

The restriction that you read wrong means that you can only try to get loot from a boss once a week. You kill a boss, it drops anything - you are saved. If you won zero or four doesn't matter.

---------- Post added 2012-01-05 at 11:49 PM ----------

Bolded is a scoop of bullshit because that weapon is best in slot for frost DKs and SMF wars too. It's fair game. The only one who shouldn't get the bonus is a ret pala, but system can't distinguish him good enough.
    i play a DK and i know my place kthx. lootwhores like you should sit in the time out corner for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    here i fixed it for you
    Actually I know exactly what I am talking about, I gave 2 examples of common complaints from the dungeon loot system that blizzard fixed in the LFR loot system. You fixed nothing and called yourself out as a whiney lootwhore that can't handle losing an rng roll. You fit into my 3rd example.

Deleted
    lets point it the other way.

lets say your the mage and you win 4 pieces, you happy ? yes you are. had that the first 2 times i did LFR. then, i lost it all...my bow , my head token..

Quote Originally Posted by qwikz View Post
    Youre thinking of the rule that one person can only get loot once from a boss each reset, not one loot per boss. Remember that LFR is still pretty new so these problems will most likely be fixed for the next expansion
    theres a blue post on the front of the blue tracked thats sais that thall be fixed so u cant win more than more than 1 of the same item from same boss

heres the link http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...hy-cant-blizz/

I honstly think when you win an item it should lower your chances of winning more, I just lost out on like 5 pieces of gear, the same shaman won 2 and the hunter won 3, I mean it's pretty fucked up when you're losing out on items to the same person because he's a lucky bastard and RNG hates you and people saying gear doesn't matter, why you doing LFR then? LFR is all about gearing alts or getting gear you didn't get in proper raids and if you want valor go do heroics.

I wish the LFR system was fair, you lose out on items to 100 PVP geared people or lose out to the same person 3 times, luckily I don't raid much so don't get TOO pissed off but it's still damn annoying when you run LFR on 3 chars and get fuck all from it while some scrub or PVP tool gets 3 drops.

I also lost out on two pieces of PVP gear on my pala to someone who doesn't PVP, which also sums up the looting on this game, Blizzard can only do so much and it's up to people to have some decency, sadly this doesn't happen anymore, I always tell myself to be like these tossers and need everything even though I can't use, but never do in the end because I'd rather not be as low as them.

I also lost out on a pair of legs to a hunter who, yes, already had the same fucking legs, it's an awesome system when you can roll on loot you already have, it really is. Did I mention the tanks losing out on a tank trinket to a DK in full PVP gear? if Blizzard want to go about making this game better to play they need to stop making the shit so easy and fix the real problems, the bastards playing it, because you can make wow the best game in the world but if the people playing it are ruining it then who cares? I like wow, but the people playing it make it suck, not just in PVE but in PVP aswell.

Here's the problem with complaining about when someone rolls need on duplicate items... it's actually really logical, and fair, so please: It's the fairest thing to do, and best for the raid.

I know, 'but he could win both' and ya, whatever, but here's the thing:

What happens if he rolled on one, and waited until the roll completed? Well the thing is, if you're rolling against him, you're doing the exact same thing. The problem is, you might not be rolling on the same token. So... you'll what, wait until the timer runs out? That's not courteous to the raid OR each other.

He HAS to need on both, as much as you do. There's a small chance one of you will get both. If that happens, try to be polite and fair about it, but don't expect any favors from anyone. I'm just saying... that's just how it has to be.

Expect a fix in 4.3.2, but until then, just... just suck it up. It doesn't happen that often. NO REALLY, it doesn't.