Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a WoW killer!!!

SWTOR has 350k concurrent players online at the same time on average, in NA+EU.

WoW has 250k concurrent players online at the same time on average, in NA+EU.

SWTOR has its problems but in the end, it is a really, really well made game. No other MMO has actually ever sat you down and got you to go through the games story. Ever. If you know WoW's story it's because you played the warcraft series or you like reading (pat on the back for you!). For the life of me, I will never play an MMO without it having Bioware story telling and companion characters!

I was thinking about MoP and now I'm totally not be going to play it thanks to SWTOR. I was one of those pretty excited about the pandas and companion pet battle system too! I don't want to play another MMO where leveling up is completely irrelevant and pointless to your character. Even if SWTOR has gear resets I WILL ALWAYS have the memories andchoices made from my class story and major sub plots, Blizzard will never ever be able to put that into WoW.

I am sold on SWTOR and will continue to sub for many, many months to come! Although I welcome Blizzard to try their hardest to bring me back, I'm all ears

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread isn't going to end well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow will die when it is shut down. It will not be shutdown the moment it isn't the best mmo anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I could've sworn there was a sticky thread around here some where... Oh wait, here it is: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1050651-Do-not-make-SWTOR-vs-insert-game-here-Threads.