4pc t12 vs 2pc t12 and 2pc t13?

I'm upgrading LFR t13 (384) shoulders to regular t13 (397), and Heroic t12 legs (391) to regular t13 legs (397). So they are ilvl upgrades. What I'm wondering is is it worth breaking 4pc t12 to do so? It gets me 2pc t13, and I keep 2pc t12.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

So uh, what spec? That'll affect the answer you get as they are 2 greatly different answers in most regards.
    Izzirogue of Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Hyjal | @izzirez

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAvix View Post
    So uh, what spec? That'll affect the answer you get as they are 2 greatly different answers in most regards.
    Sorry. Holy most of the time.

Hey,

I play both holy and disc, have done for a long time. And I find the 2 set of t13 to be useful on quite a few fights.
    Warlord is one:
    After you cast your DH in the techno phase you have reduced mana cost to pump out some more healing.

Yor' shaj:
    you can use to help when you have low mana from the cobalt globule. which is quite nice when people are about to take spikey damage. But obviously be careful if purple is involved I would use it just before the debuffs are applied. That is if your guild keeps up purple like mine does on heroic.

Hagara:
    same as warlord but for the lightening phase.

imo it will always prove useful on fights where mana management is important. even say on morchok you can just pop it for the mana reduction.

It comes in useful when I go back to firelands to get more legendaries, I pop it to get the mana reduction for spaming shards on baleroc.

Personally I found the t12 4p to be unreliable sometimes. like often proccing from just buffing :|

and making good use of the 2 set is always nice, especially on progression.

I just remember when I had t12 4set, it was not something that I was especially impressed with.

Not to mention if you go off spec disc its pretty sweet for shielding.

Though you should really be able to make the decision for yourself.

Thanks for the info Comfort!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Clav, i agree, go with your T13 as soon as possible. Even if it is the LFR versions its still an upgrade stat wise and the set bonus is not horrible for holy. Divine Hymn is pretty much our bread and butter CD.
    Listening is an art, speaking is a hobby.