Deleted

Holy Radiance question

Hi fellow holy paladins,

Take the following example:
    25 people in raid; 7 are low health; all are stacked up. Will the holy radiance spread itself across all persons? Or just those 7? Is it smart like Light of Dawn?

And then this example:
    25 people in raid; all are full health but (like on spine of deathwing) 7 have a 300k healing absorption debuff on them. Will HR heal only them or the whole raid (if everyone is stacked up just for this example..)

Cheers,
    Wiki

If I am not mistaken Holy Radiance heals everybody who is in the range of the person who receives the Holy Radiance? It does not prioritise, it heals everyone but the amount of healing is reduced if it heals more than 6 people.

yeah it heals all players. by testing i found that it heals for less on all players (equal heal) when there are more than 6 players.

as for your example it will heal everyone , so players with low health will get the heal while other players will overheal (imagining that all are full health but those 7).

and am 99% sure of what i said , but i could be wrong.

cheers

Deleted
    In both cases it will heal the whole raid and those 7 people will get diminished effects due to that with 18 people being overhealed.