Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    It's kinda impossible to start attacking healer while some other is hammering on your head and CC-ing you. The only possible solution is to try to keep CC-er busy fighting with you while somebody else go for a healer. Sorry to pop your bubble, but often times you don't even come to healer...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grio View Post
    Don't forget the 7 people who are nuking that blood DK while getting raped themselves.
    God I wanted to throw my keyboard out the window yesterday. Me and a hunter were trying to 2v1 this Blood DK, and I knew better than to fucking stay in melee with him, so they only time I attacked was during a stun or disarm window.

Meanwhile the hunter is backstepping away from the DK, letting the DK just casually Death Strike spam him into the ground. We had three Hunters in that BG (they had like five Blood DKs, I ended up just AFKing in the graveyard than put up with that borderline-cheating bullshit any more) and when I told them to tranq shot the Vengeance off, two of them asked "whats tranq shot."

Words don't express the hate.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    It's not that people don't target them.

It's when you're in WSG and the enemy team (obv Alliance) has 4 healers. About a year ago, and I shit you not, the Alliance had 8 healers in WSG. This is just ridiculous, some classes have the ability to withstand multiple DPS. I've been healing on my Paladin since the start of Cata, and I'd advise not attacking me unless you have 3+ people who know what they're doing.

It's the sad truth. A half decent healer is invincible.
    Mana costs are too low relative to health pools and instants heal for too much. Pretty much all of the issues involving healers encapsulated by those two facts.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow