Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    I want to just come in here and say dont stress it. I hope when that loser made toons on your server you just didn't reply. If you don't want to fill your ignore list, just say they are spamming you.

Also I believe they are changing the whole "3 of them same item dropped and the same toon won 2-3 of them".

But honestly, don't stress it hon! You can only get more upset if you let this situation make you upset! And I mean that for anyone that has been in this situation, myself included <3
    Let's turn the Night into Tomorrow

My Druid just won Vial of Shadows as boomkin and immediately a rogue started saying in raid chat to kick me because of it. Needless to say I happily steamrolled along thru LFR..
    -Proud Owner of a Blood Elf Warrior-

Quote Originally Posted by Jimdechamp View Post
    I have honestly no idea how blizzard can just not make a change to LFR where if you have the item already you can just NOT roll on it at all. Can't even be hard to code this kinda stuff.
    Cognative dissonance.

If one does not know why a change can or cannot be made, by definition, they are ignorant on the subject, and therefore, cannot be making judgement calls on why a change can or cannot be made.

In other words... you have no idea how the loot system works from a programming perspective, so you have no idea how difficult an undertaking it would be. It would be something that could potentially change LFD, and, in fact, every loot roll in the game.

This is not something you mess around with casually just so people don't get a little butthurt on a loot roll now and then, that they're already bound and determined to get butthurt on anyways.

But let's cover a couple reasons:

Tier Tokens being made unique would do nothing. The unique trait on items can't detect if you trade that item for something else. Moreover, hybrids (that is, every class but four) can't be restricted like that. If you q as a healer, but you have the tier set gear for dps, should you be denied a tier token you intend to use for healing? The system can't read that, it's rediculous. It's an impossibility.

Weapons can't be made unique, particularly the sorts that can be dualwielded. The reason will be left as an exercise for the student.
    Last edited by Disgruntler; 2012-01-11 at 08:51 PM.