Thread: Patch 1.1 Notes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Thank God. Go Bioware, I take back all my anger. This is what we needed. Excellent work on getting these patch notes up so I kno that the game dev team is actively working on our feedback. Very satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylecat15 View Post
    I don't think so, my friend is still having the issue but I would have to double check.
    It was for me at least, after the patch I got a quest in Imperial Fleet at the inner ring, quest sent me to Ilum and continued the questline to unlock dailies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypro View Post
    The higher levels in the warzones really put me off.... i did it at level 11 and was versing like 30 odd that would 1 shot me... i havent been back since
    you are full of crap i went in on a 11 sorc and was never 1 shot no class in the game right now is capable of an 11-12k hit in pvp but troll on

Thank you Bioware!! This is all fantastic news, I know this is the pick me up we all needed! Keep fixing those bugs and I will gladly keep paying you my time and subscription fee!

Warzones
    Level 50 players now participate in their own Warzone bracket and will not be matched with lower-level players.

And those whining about 40's oneshotting 11's, that doesn't happen.

My 45 lvl sniper crits are far LOWER than when my sniper was level 12. It's pretty frustrating in fact, i've got more skills, but they're significantly weaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    very very nice patch notes, I'll reserve the 'Excellent' tag till I see numbers on the changes to Dark Charge and Overcharge Saber, but so far I'm very happy with these first notes.

LOVE the new bosses added to Palace, PRAY that DC changes will be excellent, and I'm... fairly happy about the PvP bracket changes (I PvP VERY rarely, I did a bit at 40 for gear, not been back in since, although it is VERY fun )
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsdaleHokie View Post
    General
    Anti-aliasing is now available and can be enabled in the preferences menu.
    fuck yeah!

All I can say is that they're doing a very solid job on improving the game, which I think is outstanding. Now if they keep this up in the future, I don't think I'm going to complain about anything for quite a while. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    Warzones
    Level 50 players now participate in their own Warzone bracket and will not be matched with lower-level players.

And those whining about 40's oneshotting 11's, that doesn't happen.

My 45 lvl sniper crits are far LOWER than when my sniper was level 12. It's pretty frustrating in fact, i've got more skills, but they're significantly weaker.
    my sniper is level 50, his damage only went up so im not sure how you came to experience that, unless of course you forgot about bolster.

Quote Originally Posted by Saisen View Post
    my sniper is level 50, his damage only went up so im not sure how you came to experience that, unless of course you forgot about bolster.
    It's MIGHT be possible if his level 12 is in full BIS for level 12 and his level 45 is in the same gear as the level 12. but again it's highly unlikely... And even with those 2 things it's still HIGHLY unlikely and I don't believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by d1zzle23 View Post
    It's MIGHT be possible if his level 12 is in full BIS for level 12 and his level 45 is in the same gear as the level 12. but again it's highly unlikely... And even with those 2 things it's still HIGHLY unlikely and I don't believe it!
    It would also mean he never trained up his skills at all, which isn't something you can blame the class for.

10+ Year Old Account
    No fix to the off the gcd moves activating a gcd? Hurts melee somewhat...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, about 3/4ths of the changes are being put onto this patch. This should alleviate the complains about pvp balance and really see who's really good out there in the level 50 bracket. Other than that, it's nice to see several fixes to operations and flashpoints that were really annoying. Thank you BioWare! You are really doing a good job doing weekly patches unlike WoW devs during vanilla.

It seems this launch was the smoothest so far and I only crashed twice in 12 days of playing this game with little issue with queue times. Looking forward to Ilum world pvp... time to kill some Sith!

Deleted
    What I am just wondering is why they are adding an item modification table to the supplies section of the Fleets.
    As far as I am aware those are 100% obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by Haasth View Post
    What I am just wondering is why they are adding an item modification table to the supplies section of the Fleets.
    As far as I am aware those are 100% obsolete.
    I think they make it cheaper to remove mods from gear.
    Yub Yub