Thread: Speed Hack

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Speed Hack

Saw my first guy speed hacking tonight. deleted server was doing it and is still in game at this very moment. Numerous people have put tickets in on him with no action taken.
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2012-01-07 at 06:27 AM.

what is this speed hack you speak off?

I do believe that name dropping is still against MMO-C's rules.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I do believe that name dropping is still against MMO-C's rules.

I could careless. I am posting the bastards name on every forum I can find. I know you like cheating. I don't.

Saw my first guy speed hacking tonight.server was doing it and is still in game at this very moment. Numerous people have put tickets in on him with no action taken.

This is why we can't have nice things.

They don't allow you to name people because it could be untrue and could just be someone trying to slander someone else. It's up to the GM's to decide what's truth and what isn't.
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2012-01-07 at 06:28 AM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i also support calling out these type of people. why there's a rule against it is beyond me. admin/boub should stop being so P.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Vutar View Post
    I know you like cheating.
    That is the most illogical and unprovoked aggression I've ever heard directed at someone who simply pointed out a website rule.

Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post
    i also support calling out these type of people. why there's a rule against it is beyond me. admin/boub should stop being so P.C.
    One good reason is because all we have to go on is your word and there's nothing stopping people from making new accounts here to start a smear campaign against people who don't deserve it.

Speed hacker still in game. Bioware has deleted three of my threads on the official forums. My ticket is ignored. Clearly they know about it now and still do nothing.

Deleted
    It's a simple bug allowing you to run and fly at mount speeds without the actual mount buff.
    These people are not really hacking or using third party software.
    There's a how-to video up on warcraftmovies, use at own risk.

Speed hacker still in game. Bioware has deleted three of my threads on the official forums. My ticket is ignored. Clearly they know about it now and still do nothing.

Stalker much and how do you know he is speed hacking? Why dont you go ahead and fraps it for us.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    One good reason is because all we have to go on is your word and there's nothing stopping people from making new accounts here to start a smear campaign against people who don't deserve it.
    well, it's not like it's calling out john smith at 123 elm street, chicago illinois. it's just a player character in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilith View Post
    Stalker much and how do you know he is speed hacking? Why dont you go ahead and fraps it for us.
    Come to the server and ask in general. It isn't just me that has seen it going on. I love the cheater apologists.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    You would think a mod would at least snip the name from the thread by now

Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    Perhaps they are busy?
    There are more important things than one speedhacker, really.

No. Speed hacking completely destroys pvp.

I love the cheater apologists.

That right there is why people don't believe you. It is also likely why your tickets go un answered. The snarky tone you come off with is not needed.

Believe it or not, they wont just get your ticket and immidietly ban someone...they have to investigate, and IF the person is cheating the game, they will probably watch them for some time to see how they did it, then they will be banned. Take a chill pill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make threads just to name and shame on our forums.