Best way to make money from pyrite ore?

So I have 48 stacks of pyrite hanging around from when my friend quit early into 4.2 (He anticipated epic gems would come from pyrite) and so my question is what would be the best way to make money off this? I don't really care for making money in wow but I figured why let this rot until it isn't worth anything.

If it matters I have a JC but not Alc

Thanks
    Hi Sephurik

might take you a few days to sell them all but the most profitable item i can find currently from pyrium bars is the Pyrium Shield Spike. - does require smithing though

Deleted
    prospect them, spikes take up an enchant spot

If you want the quick way, pyrium shield spikes. If you want the longer more profitable way, prospect them. Some people buy the inferno rubies for a ton.

So I have 48 stacks of pyrite hanging around from when my friend quit early into 4.2 (He anticipated epic gems would come from pyrite) and so my question is what would be the best way to make money off this? I don't really care for making money in wow but I figured why let this rot until it isn't worth anything. If it matters I have a JC but not Alc Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    prospect them, spikes take up an enchant spot
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathm0nk3y View Post
    If you want the quick way, pyrium shield spikes. If you want the longer more profitable way, prospect them. Some people buy the inferno rubies for a ton.

we can prospect pyrite????? no one told me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    we can prospect pyrite????? no one told me!!!
    yup you get blue and green quality gems from it and volatile earth

10+ Year Old Account
    To give you an accurate "best use" of the ore in your profit, what server do you play on? It could depend on that.
    YouTube Channel. TTTT
    "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go went to do look more like."
    "just cuz u can't comrepehdnable the situational understand in to they of those that spoked to the point in understandable them and then comprehend what their said to them and until then dont spoke."

Deleted
    i prospec my pyrite, but it also sell low (60-85g stack) on my realm s its great value for the shuffle (obsidium is 50-90g and lementium is 60-80g a stack).

shame your not on my server i'd of offered 70g a stack and took em all from you
    Last edited by mmoc59ac8f0c4e; 2012-04-25 at 01:18 PM.

Deleted
    Prospect them.

Craft Ebonsteel Belt Buckles.

you can check your server on The undermine Journal. It can give you an estimation of gold value of the ore vs prospected gems. Or you can check the addon I use (Check my sig) and it can tell you the most profitable items to make in your profession, based on your AH data.