Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    In all honesty? Sharpen up my knights claymore and go on a murderous rampage... because I can.

---------- Post added 2012-01-08 at 04:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    theoretically
    More like superstitiously based on dis-proven pseudo science.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    Quit my job.
    Train to be a magician.
    Rip my soul in 7 pieces and put them in objects so I could live on. I would probably choose a diary, a locket, a crown, a ring of my ancestor, a pet, my favorite drinking glass, and inside another wizard.
    Nobody else thinks this is the funniest thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll go out with a bang, literally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

10+ Year Old Account
    Travel around to all of the places I ever wanted to go. And have sexy time with a bunch of random hot girls from those places.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Go to the local airport and ask about parachutes! You will NEVER regret that.

I find it funny how people suggest credit cards. That debt doesn't just go away, it gets shuffled off to family and friends. Debt doesn't just go away after death, sadly.

Really, I'd try to make everything count. I'd continue doing the things I enjoy and love. Making huge changes wouldn't be that smart, unless you are already depressed with your life. Just go out more and have fun!
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by feigning View Post
    I find it funny how people suggest credit cards. That debt doesn't just go away, it gets shuffled off to family and friends. Debt doesn't just go away after death, sadly.
    Maybe in your country it does, but it sure as hell doesn't in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Maybe in your country it does, but it sure as hell doesn't in the US.
    I find that hard to believe. Banks and credit companies forgive debt on death in the United States?

I would travel the world and see as many places as I could. Maybe even write a book. All while regretting all the years I wasted playing this MMO.

I would complain about how horrible MOP will be knowing i wont be around to play it.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends on your world view:

1st: Point of life is satisfaction - utilitarianism. Spend the rest of your life as fully as possibly: Parachute, Banje-jumping, Aqua-parks, Treesomes with hot girls, Try drugs - one year to live - why not try what other call the best thing ever and no family to judge you, Travel the world, Experience things that you always wanted to try: touch a shark, Learn another language, Defeat the most hardest WoW boss. JUST do what ever you want to do! Imagination!

2nd: Point of life is to live for eternity -
    a)Write some crazy controversial book, achieve something that only people ready to die would do, Protest something until the end, Throw some unbelievable criminal act out.
    b)Give your life to save someone's else life, Go deeper into your religion and fulfill all cannons of that religion, commit some beyond cheerful event.

Understand what kind of person you are and what makes more sense to you and then choose between 1 or 2 a,b.

P.S.: I wish you all good and happy life, i am very interested in psychology and would like to ask/beg you to write as much replies as you can - if you can/want.

I find that hard to believe. Banks and credit companies forgive debt on death in the United States?
    In most countries Debt goes to your estate on your death - however given you are taking out credit cards I can assume that means you have no money, so your estate will be zero. Unless a family member guarantees a loan - the family is immune from any effects of your debt.

You don't get to leave a debt to someone on your death - without their permission.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    In most countries Debt goes to your estate on your death - however given you are taking out credit cards I can assume that means you have no money, so your estate will be zero. Unless a family member guarantees a loan - the family is immune from any effects of your debt.

You don't get to leave a debt to someone on your death - without their permission.
    Hmm. I'm just going on personal experience. When my father died, he was 140,000$ or so in debt. That debt was left to us (my brothers and I). The debt was taken from the estate, yes, but that was from the sale of our estate which was worth more but had to be sold to pay that debt. I may have said it wrong, but all I meant was that debt doesn't go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure do if no one else signed the application for the credit card the bank can only try to get the money from the estate of the person that applied for the card. They'll try to guilt the loved ones into paying the debt off but if you know the rules of their game, they can't dump the debt on anyone else. How do I know when my father suddenly passed away in 2002 the credit card companies had to eat about 20K worth of debt he had been paying on.

10+ Year Old Account
    if i had the cash flow, i'd do a bucket list type of thing. but alas, i'm poor. so i'd be doing the normal thing. i'd get a vasectomy and go to town.

Hmm. I'm just going on personal experience. When my father died, he was 140,000$ or so in debt. That debt was left to us (my brothers and I). The debt was taken from the estate, yes, but that was from the sale of our estate which was worth more but had to be sold to pay that debt. I may have said it wrong, but all I meant was that debt doesn't go away.
    If the estate was worth less than the debt - then the debt would have 'gone away'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Full-on hedonism. Hookers, drugs, whatever I want. Hey, I'm gonna be dead in a year, so who cares if I break the law?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Play WoW, like I do everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Just as with every day, the day i die will be "just another day".
    Oh if only others could live and let die.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Troll and prank the hell out of any/everyone
    Do all the stupid stuff you always wanted to do but felt to self-conscious to do them. I mean F it why the hell not. If you only have a year why not laugh it up, instead of trying to carry on like everything is normal when it is indeed not the case. Live like all of us want to. But remember if you do something "il"legal make sure no one knows you.
    Last edited by Tentei; 2012-01-08 at 06:09 AM.