Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Heroic LK vs Heroic Madness

Which do you think was overall more harder?

H LK off what i've seen mechanics and of videos seems to be the harder of the 2 by far and was way more an epic end to the expansion

Deleted
    heroic LK, every day of the year, madness is a joke of an endboss

15+ Year Old Account
    Madness is a completely trivial boss in all honesty. Guilds are killing it in less than 50 pulls.

HLK had something new each phase which made learning him take longer. He also had the limited attempts thing working for him so it took him longer to die (though not by much). Madness really doesn't innovate on the fight since the fight is already do the same thing four times but with less buffs.

Deleted
    Which H LK? The 0% or the 30% one? I think if top world guilds had had access to H LK in his 30% incarnation right from the start they would have killed him in <50 pulls as well.

Now the 0% LK is definitely harder than Madness, Spine is the boss that stands out as hardest in DS.

I would venture to say that 30% buff is still harder than Heroic Madness.

30% doesn't move you out of things. It just makes up for lack of gear/skill.

However the test will be how many people defeated HLK 1 month after the world first and Heroic madness world first.

Those numbers will be skewed since I bet there are guilds now that could kill Madness but can't get past Spine. HLK had the opposite issue where everything leading up to him was pretty easy and there were no walls like Spine is.

Never attmepted hc madness (nor any hc boss due to ppl dissapearing from wow), but as far as I can see it seems by far less challanging than LK hc. What was it 2 or 3 days from spine hc, killed? LK took what 3 or 4 weeks after putricide bited the dust

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Those numbers will be skewed since I bet there are guilds now that could kill Madness but can't get past Spine. HLK had the opposite issue where everything leading up to him was pretty easy and there were no walls like Spine is.
    Putricide wasnt pure faceroll.

Putricide wasnt pure faceroll.
    He wasn't faceroll but he wasn't a wall that stopped guilds dead in their tracks.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't fair here, Heroic LK by FAR destroys Madness encounter.

Deleted
    spine >>>>>>> madness, and LK > both

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    He wasn't faceroll but he wasn't a wall that stopped guilds dead in their tracks.
    Really? Look at the kill dates
    http://www.wowprogress.com/achievement/43

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Really? Look at the kill dates
    http://www.wowprogress.com/achievement/43
    You know or? 20 Attemptlimits in the first Weeks on Sindragosa/Putricide/LK/Lady together, in that times you just dont oneshot them, but with the 30/40/50 ? attemplimit everyguild would have cleard it up to lk, lk was much harder and cooler than spine/madness

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a heroic version for madness?

Quote Originally Posted by Miraclous View Post
    There is a heroic version for madness?
    the heroic part of madness and spine for that matter is not falling asleep.

Putricide and Sindragosa were both legitimately difficult and enjoyable fights. Heroic LK, as difficult as the mechanics were at first, really came down to being a numbers fight, which was kind of boring.

HC LK, hell even HC Ragnaros is harder than HC Madness.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostypop View Post
    spine >>>>>>> madness, and LK > both
    Umm, from what I have seen around here is spine is no where near hard, its just completely up to gear and class choices. Or has that argument suddenly changed since the world first spine kills and everyone carrying on about 'oh spine is so easy, every guild knows how to do it, they just need gear and to stack burst classes'.