Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calliemari View Post
    Horde far more than alliance love to camp graveyards. Sometimes when I play with my pro friend we'll farm shit, but it gets stupid boring really fast. Probably because we're not children. Most of them ooze 12-year-old-absolute-noob, but being in a battle with several hunter/rogue buddies cancels out their underlying terribadness.
    You're funny, you know that.

Hmm its alliance on my server....

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Low level BG's are not really that out of balance in all honesty. I've gained ironman, wrecking ball and gone at the lowest 30-0 with nearly every class. Only one I didn't give a very fair shot was Druid's Balance spec. It's all basically strategy. I've played on both horde and alliance side and experienced lopsided class stacking on both. My favorite was when my roommate and I running Hpally/Ret ran into a 6 hunter, 4 rogue alliance group. We actually won that BG and I went 77-0. Having a healer is not at all required either, as stated by most here as a mage I know for a fact going 50-0 is dumbingly feasible, same as hunter, same as aff lock, demo lock, arms, feral and sub. Enh is ok with heirlooms, never tried it without though.

If you cant accept the fact that to avoid frustration you have to try different strategies per BG you enter then might want to stick with questing/5mans. Disc priests suck, yes but more than killable. Rdruids at low levels are pretty retarded with heirlooms.

Well

with the Vial of Skills and the legendaries, rogues will probably be doing the same thing at level 85 as they do in low level BGs.

"The problem with PVP is not hunters and rogues, it's people playing hunters and rogues!"

Deleted
    The reason isn't the class specific, heirlooms etc.
    The reason is that someabilities aren't scaled to the lvl. 1-shotted by ShS+Ambush? Died running away with multiple warlock dots? Or just getting pwned by Disco's priest Penance? Yeah deal with that no one cares about low lvl "PvP'. Not even me. It's just AbilityVsAbility.

10+ Year Old Account
    i love the smell of troll bait in the evening

low level pvp will never be balanced

Hunters get skillgage at like level 14, rogues global kids, paladins used to kill kids in seconds w/ grand crusader procs and wog was practically LoH, etc. the list goes on and on...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm one of those subtlety spec'd goblin rogues ambushing you for 130% of your health pool the second you respawn.

You mad bro?