Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I understand the video's purpose to suppress people to go vegan or something like that..
    But seriously.. who cares?
    I couldn't care less on what you eat, hence it doesn't have any affect on me or the other people around you (well maybe cannibals are an exception..)
    I'm a "seasonal" vegan myself (I like to live in a perfect dreamworld, where meat grows in trees and not a single wee animal gets killed), so I eat meat with an impish grin on my face.
    But every time I see one of these propaganda videos, I eat nothing but salad and fruits until I forget why I was eating them in the first place...
    So, what this wall of text is trying to point out, is that I believe everyone will be a lot happier without any kinds of remarks against what people EAT.
    Out of all things to nag or criticize about anyone, people pick.. EATING?? No one should force-feed anyone with their thoughts and ideas.

+ this video was nowhere near brutal or disgusting.. Yeah, it looks all dark and evil, but it seems they're feeding the animals correctly, and if the butchering part is painless, wheres the harm? (Cause I believe these animals have also no idea what's going on when the "brutal, heartless butchering" happens).

Sigh.. I promised myself I won't vent my 'whole life story' here, but meh, How do you like dem apples?

I dont get it, there wasnt anything at all disturbing about that. I was expecting alot worse.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    Well, that's true but they've evolved to eat plants and maggots, eggs, bugs and such, not red meat. Eating animal meat is actually really bad for you. If you want to argue, have you seen any apes kill other animals and eat them?:P
    Yes chimps often form hunting parties go out kill and eat other animals. The also commit war on other groups and kill them... where have you been? I highly suggest a good dose of Jane Goodall before posting on a subject you don't quite grasp as your counter argument to eating red meat!

Before getting into heavy reading of Jane's work here some brief reading to shed light on the subject : http://www-bcf.usc.edu/~stanford/chimphunt.html

We are omnivores get over it we evolved to eat it all the only difference is the cost to nutrient ratio is now out of natural percentage and we eat more than normal!