Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnash View Post
    Germany or Switzerland. Probably Switzerland, unless it was Germany during Octoberfest.
    well you can actually go to the german side of switzerland which is supposedly a lot better. I was on the french side when i was in Geneva and it was pretty lame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beefchorizo View Post
    a facebook friend posted the question "What country, that you never been to, would you like to visit?" I saw some interesting answers and that got me to make this thread.

For me, I would like to visit Italia!

EDIT: I'm from America if you couldn't tell.
    No particular order...
    USA
    Japan
    UAE
    New Zealand
    China
    Oceanic island states
    Thailand sextrip
    Many Europe countries
    and maybe others
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Sweden with no real specific part of it, just as a whole
    Maine in the USA
    Canada
    Maybe Japan but the road layout is so confusing I think I would just get lost there.

Quote Originally Posted by Antech View Post
    Wait whaaat? Suddenly our accent is hot?
    Well that was new..
    Always has been.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

I want to see the whole world before I die, next stop Japan!

I wouldn't mind going to Scotland or England.

Deleted
    I'm mostly interested in visiting the important European countries I haven't already been to.

I've already been to the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Austria and Denmark.
    I'd like to add the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden and Norway to that list. And perhaps also Greece, but I don't think it's much fun while they're constantly on strike. After that, I'd go for the rest of Europe probably. But I deliberately avoid Switzerland, I can't stand those people for being neutral on everything.

Japan might be an option, I'm quite interested in their culture when it comes to honour and their role in WWII, you know the serious stuff. But all the bad stuff that's coming from that country scares the crap out of me, men who want to look like women, anime, etc. Ewww.

Oh, and I'd also like to see some South American country, but I choose not to because they're still relatively dangerous compared to what I'm used to. But if it became an option, I'd love to check out Brazil or Argentina.

Last place I'd ever want to go to is USA.

new zealand and the UK. even though both are very similar to where i live, canada. if i was to pick a country that is more different from my own, i would pick china. or maybe egypt, but only the pyramids.

The Emirates, I already visited almost everywhere except Russia and the Middle East (I dont count Turkey) and Dubai just looks amazing

---------- Post added 2012-01-09 at 07:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post

Japan might be an option, I'm quite interested in their culture when it comes to honour and their role in WWII, you know the serious stuff. But all the bad stuff that's coming from that country scares the crap out of me, men who want to look like women, anime, etc. Ewww.

Last place I'd ever want to go to is USA.
    you're pretty ignorant about your reasons why not to go to Japan. Anime? Seriously? You can go to Japan for a year and never touch or see an anime store or anything relating to anime, its not like as soon as you arrive in japan part of the gift basket includes the DVD collection of Naruto or some crap. If you really like Japan's history you can start by arriving in Osaka and not Tokyo and visiting Japan's ancient cities, which are beautiful.

and about the last place to visit being the US, dont be a hatter. The U.S. is rich with history and again, you have to pick your traveling destinations.. the thing I can tell u about the U.S. is that you can go from one place to another and it'll feel like a completely different country. Visiting the East Coast is a huge difference from the midwest, from the south and from the west coast.. hell even the Northeastern part is extremely different from the southeastern, same goes from the northwestern like Washington State to the southwestern parts like California. The U.S. is a perfect melting pot country where you can experience a ton of different cultures. I'll put it to you simply, I've been to around 58 different countries and every continent in this world, I travel to a different country(ies) every summer to visit, but this summer, me and my girl are planning a month long United States trip.. starting in New York City, on a car, driving all over till we make it back here to California.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulli85 View Post
    The Emirates, I already visited almost everywhere except Russia and the Middle East (I dont count Turkey) and Dubai just looks amazing

---------- Post added 2012-01-09 at 07:43 PM ----------

you're pretty ignorant about your reasons why not to go to Japan. Anime? Seriously? You can go to Japan for a year and never touch or see an anime store or anything relating to anime, its not like as soon as you arrive in japan part of the gift basket includes the DVD collection of Naruto or some crap. If you really like Japan's history you can start by arriving in Osaka and not Tokyo and visiting Japan's ancient cities, which are beautiful.

and about the last place to visit being the US, dont be a hatter. The U.S. is rich with history and again, you have to pick your traveling destinations.. the thing I can tell u about the U.S. is that you can go from one place to another and it'll feel like a completely different country. Visiting the East Coast is a huge difference from the midwest, from the south and from the west coast.. hell even the Northeastern part is extremely different from the southeastern, same goes from the northwestern like Washington State to the southwestern parts like California. The U.S. is a perfect melting pot country where you can experience a ton of different cultures. I'll put it to you simply, I've been to around 58 different countries and every continent in this world, I travel to a different country(ies) every summer to visit, but this summer, me and my girl are planning a month long United States trip.. starting in New York City, on a car, driving all over till we make it back here to California.
    In his defense we are a bunch of homophobic, racist, dumb, religious bigots =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMoxie View Post
    Always has been.
    indeed. dont know were Antech have been the time when foreign girls were drooling over our swedish accent

You signature terrifies me. I never want to see someone pooping veins.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMoxie View Post
    You signature terrifies me. I never want to see someone pooping veins.
    Then you have clearly never given it your very best and some more when you work out
    OnT: Id like to visit New York. Only to see ground zero.
    Last edited by mmoc80ea7ba33a; 2012-01-09 at 08:46 PM.

Deleted
    Norway/Sweden, southern Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, northern Italy, southern France, Switzerland, Greece and the Netherlands. I'd also like to visit Estonia/Finland and Poland, but not as much.
    I would also add northern Iberia, but I've been there already.

Yes, you've got that right, only want to visit European countires, don't really care about others.

well besides iran i'd love to goto north korea, or backpack accross libya hang out with the locals of egypt then trek down thru the congo making friends along the way, or go kayaking down the amazon and show up at some local tribe unannouced and hit on their women and ask how they got those heads so small hanging as windchimes.

Deleted
    Japan, and just see the landscape. I've heard it's supposed to be beautiful there and the females... oh gawd..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damescool View Post
    well besides iran i'd love to goto north korea, or backpack accross libya hang out with the locals of egypt then trek down thru the congo making friends along the way, or go kayaking down the amazon and show up at some local tribe unannouced and hit on their women and ask how they got those heads so small hanging as windchimes.
    This one made me lol

Deleted
    Japan or China. I've been to Malaysia which was pretty neat but I doubt you can compare it to Tokyo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to visit all of Asia... but if I had to choose only one country it would be Japan.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't pick just one ffs.

South Korea, Japan, and several places in Europe. D:
    I am a filthy casual!