Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    It's a ready-made pc so that's why it's i7 not i5, and I already had a look at that chart and can obviously see it's better. All i'm saying is over Christmas I made a shit-ton of money and I don't really give a damn if i'm overspending on unnecessary parts. I of course do appreciate any help you give as I really am for better word stupid when it comes to computer specs.

The only thing I want from it is to run games on ultra with ease and to multi-task a lot.

It's better I overspend on something now that does what I want it to do then to go buy every single little part of a pc which i'd end up getting it wrong and having to start all over.

I really do appreciate your help but what I said above is all I wanted.

Thanks

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I HIGHLY doubt you would get it all wrong, I bought all of my parts on the first go and only returned the original SSD I got because I needed to get Windows 7. Honestly - we could tell you exactly what parts you should get, then you could either buy them all online, or print out what we say and take it in to a store and have an associate get you all the different pieces we have listed. It's really not that hard.

Then comes the building process. When I first got into this, I started out learning how to take out a power supply, put in a newer one, and to put in a graphics card. Then I went ahead and unscrewed my old motherboard because I was hoping to get a better cooler on it. Then I screwed it back in. These were my first steps to learning, I took no classes, and I learned everything I needed to know about building a computer from either these very forums or from youtube videos.

If you so desire, we will teach you how to build your own computer - it is VERY fun, VERY rewarding, and a VERY cool learning experience. I highly suggest you consider it, ever since I have built this my first computer, I will never buy a prebuilt again, I don't care what type of computer it is - I want to build it.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water